DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo H1080 2.4GHz Wireless Headphone with Microphone & USB Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZenka on 09/19/2012

The first thing, which grabs your attention is the design. These headphones look even better than on the picture. The buttons on the headphones itself allowing you to increase or lower the volume are put in a very good place allowing you to change the volume anytime without the need of coming to your computer. Sound quality is not the best, but for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCelticWarrior on 09/17/2012

Better sound quality than expected for a entry level product. Has volume controls. Very good range. Battery also lasts longer than expected. Plug&play in any modern OS -> Tested successfully in Ubuntu 12.04. Can be uncomfortable if used for longer periods. Price could be lower. This model is dirty cheap in China. Rapoo is a respectable brand ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPavel101 on 03/30/2012

Plug and Play! Real no need settings or installing drivers! Work without problem on Windows XP/7. To my surprise it turned out very high quality material (plastic). It's not in the product description, but these headphones stereo! Paralon on the headphones is too soft, I think he will soon break. Headphones are strongly squeezed my head, I think it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrgeo5 on 01/31/2012

Plug n play. Good sound quality. Ok throught walls and floor here. Distance and use time as stated in the description. Simply plug to USB to recharge the headset. Works flawlessly on Windows 7 and Linux(Ubuntu). Integrated microphone is a +. The plug for the USB cable could be to the bottom of the speaker rather than on its side. No other cons. I wonder ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections