Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great deal!

posted by midlander on 11/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

- cool look
    - surprisingly good sound quality for wireless headphone; the basses are lower, but i do not hear any ambient noise (well, i am not a vampire)
    - easy to use - no need for instructions, just plug in, turn on, adjust volume... charging is done via usb cable

Cons:

- only can be used with computer (usb transmitter)
    - battery cannot be replaced

OtherThoughts:

The transmitter does not need any driver, win xp has its own default driver, it is shown as "USB sound device". The computer sound output is redirected to headphone. What is surprising, if you plug it in computer while playing music/video through speakers, the sound remains in speaker. If you stop playing and continue again, then the sound goes to headphone and speaker is quiet. And again, after unplugging you need to stop&play to get the sound back to speakers. The volume control buttons adjust the volume in the computer - not in the headphone. I have not tested the microphone yet, I do not need it. I will test it in skype later.

Bottomline:

Great for listening to music or movie when you need to move around or you are far from computer. I bought them for listening at work.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections