DX » Community » Reviews » Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice (Assorted Colors)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

This is a great little gadget. The build quality is great, it can take quite a beating and its suitable for little children too because its big and bulky. The kids love them and we use them quite alot. The batteries seem like they will last a while. When they arrived, a few didnt work because the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfischerone on 07/30/2013

It's fun and easy to use. On the first few hours I owned it, I really enjoyed it and let many participate. So, it's really a very cool toy. It's not always working as you tap it. After trying several times, when it didn't work, I opened the screws and found out that the batteries were leaked already.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTIGREXE on 07/17/2013

fácil de usar, entretenidos para tiradas definitorias en un juego, la primera vez todos quedan sorprendidos. La resistencia del material es buena No se puede elegir el color del dado, para apagarlos tenes de insertarle un plástico que separa las pilas y este se puede perder facilmente. En constantes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbzongt on 07/10/2013

This is a very funny gadget, i used to play with some friends, i haved played at night with that and it's really cool!! is a fun gadget, not really sabri that require this. I do not find any against, fulfills the function as it should, just that. GIVEN JUST A FUN TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, I WAS PLAYING ... Read more

TAP TO ACTIVATE LEDSOFF LEDSON

0 0 0

• posted byinsi on 06/22/2013

It's a really different way of playing dice... You just remove the protection of the back and tap behind as the die will flash up a sequence of pseudo-random numbers, beeping until it ends up in one final result. The result stays showing for less than a minute, and then the die turn the lights off again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7clints on 06/19/2013

its fun easy to use in confined spaces its cool how it works suprisingly very good build quality awesome little toy for small kids The sound gets kind of annoying and the flashing lights started to make me dissy after awhile, also occassionally the dice just go off when i open the drawer i keep them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferaca on 06/17/2013

Good size. Good brigth and sound. Easy to use. Good ramdomness It has two battery, so I estimate that last many years of fun! The unit I received has one led down, but dx.com give me a discount for my next buy! A little bit slow for impatiences! I took a while to realize how it worked. It only need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRCRubio on 05/20/2013

- Fun and curious toy; - Doesn't reuires room to roll it (can be used even inside the car); - Well constructed; - Nice price; - Really random results. - The beep it makes while "rolling" gets annoying after some time; - Takes a little more time than I was expecting before showing the number.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykonexo on 05/06/2013

This are really fun and useful for playing board games when light sources are limited. It's fun to set them off and watch them randomize a number along with the little beeps. I got a pair of red ones and the quality is really amazing. The pair I ordered had slight scratches on the clear covers but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposner on 04/07/2013

Wow, when I bought it I did not imagine that it would be that cool. I play a lot with it, I like particulary the sound it makes every time you tap it and it start to chose randonly a number between 1 and 6. The light is very bright and you can saw the result easily It is a little hard to make it rool.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections