DX » Community » Reviews » Roll and Tap Activated Digital LED Dice (Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 16 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little gadget. The build quality is great, it can take quite a beating and its suitable for little children too because its big and bulky. The kids love them and we use them quite alot. The batteries seem like they will last a while. Cons:When... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfischerone on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's fun and easy to use. On the first few hours I owned it, I really enjoyed it and let many participate. So, it's really a very cool toy. Cons:It's not always working as you tap it. After trying several times, when it didn't work, I opened the screws and found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTIGREXE on 07/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fácil de usar, entretenidos para tiradas definitorias en un juego, la primera vez todos quedan sorprendidos. La resistencia del material es buena Cons:No se puede elegir el color del dado, para apagarlos tenes de insertarle un plástico que separa las pilas y e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbzongt on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very funny gadget, i used to play with some friends, i haved played at night with that and it's really cool!! Cons:is a fun gadget, not really sabri that require this. I do not find any against, fulfills the function as it should, just that. OtherTho... Read more

TAP TO ACTIVATE LEDSOFF LEDSON
    0 0
  • posted byinsi on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a really different way of playing dice... You just remove the protection of the back and tap behind as the die will flash up a sequence of pseudo-random numbers, beeping until it ends up in one final result. The result stays showing for less than a minute... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its fun easy to use in confined spaces its cool how it works suprisingly very good build quality awesome little toy for small kids Cons:The sound gets kind of annoying and the flashing lights started to make me dissy after awhile, also occassionally the dice jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferaca on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good size. Good brigth and sound. Easy to use. Good ramdomness It has two battery, so I estimate that last many years of fun! Cons:The unit I received has one led down, but dx.com give me a discount for my next buy! A little bit slow for impatiences! I took a wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCRubio on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fun and curious toy; - Doesn't reuires room to roll it (can be used even inside the car); - Well constructed; - Nice price; - Really random results. Cons:- The beep it makes while "rolling" gets annoying after some time; - Takes a little more time than I was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonexo on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This are really fun and useful for playing board games when light sources are limited. It's fun to set them off and watch them randomize a number along with the little beeps. I got a pair of red ones and the quality is really amazing. Cons:The pair I ordered had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposner on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wow, when I bought it I did not imagine that it would be that cool. I play a lot with it, I like particulary the sound it makes every time you tap it and it start to chose randonly a number between 1 and 6. The light is very bright and you can saw the result easily Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections