DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-In-The-Dark Nail Polish - Green (9.85ML)
Customer’s impression:
Fun Útil divertido Fácil fraco
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhbudiartono on 07/21/2017

Impression:Fun;

this one i bought for a gift for my sister, however she use it for her other device, such her action figure collection, quite neat for that price, its so thick you need to be expert put it at your nails

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLiindstron on 04/13/2017

Brilha pouco e tem que passar muitas vezes para fazer a cobertura, vem uma quantidade rasoavel mas pelo preço ´´[e um bom produto

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byangii93 on 12/28/2016

Impression:Útil,Fácil;

pros: brilla en la oscuridad contras: hay que usar varias capas

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucasitb2 on 10/21/2015

Impression:divertido,fraco,Fácil;

Pros: Recipiente resistente. Fácil de carregar. Cons: Precisa passar umas 3 a 4 vezes para dar efeito e ele perde o brilho muito rápido.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycharrplush on 09/09/2015

Great gift for girls. Can also be used to draw something on the light switch so you can see it in the dark.(or draw something on the wall for kids)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMeig0 on 08/17/2015

Impression:divertido;

Pros: Muy barato y muy divertido para pintarse las uñas u otros objetos. Tiene infinidad de aplicaciones. Cons: Tiene poca pigmentacion, pero se soluciona dando varias capas Other: Envio al 100% por parte de DX

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydudaexistencial on 05/05/2015

Impression:Todo perfecto;

Buena compra, envío rápido y gratuíto. En cuanto al producto la calidad es media, es divertido para disfraces o eventos especiales o conseguir un look cyber.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybiserx on 03/15/2014

Great nail polish that can be used not only for the nail polishing but also and for the marking corners in the dark room. Useful when you wake up in the middle of the night and go for the cup of the water in the kitchen. It is not enough to put only one layer of the nail polish in order to get in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynightlover89 on 11/12/2013

It glows in dark (obviously) -->Uses "standard-smell" solvent and dries quickly -->At low level it glows really long -->It can be used for another purposes than nail painting - for example I painted back of my flashlight with thick layer of it so I can find my flashlight at night. I can also some... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytaltz64 on 07/23/2013

it's cheap, and it's a cool concept. yet i'm not sure how well it is made.. you put it on and wait for it to dry - and it doesnt. i tried using it in a few different times and it didn't dry at all... then i wanted to take it off and it became grainy.. i tried to apply a top coat on it and it just... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere