DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-In-The-Dark Nail Polish - Green (9.85ML)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiserx on 03/15/2014

Great nail polish that can be used not only for the nail polishing but also and for the marking corners in the dark room. Useful when you wake up in the middle of the night and go for the cup of the water in the kitchen. It is not enough to put only one layer of the nail polish in order to get really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightlover89 on 11/12/2013

It glows in dark (obviously) -->Uses "standard-smell" solvent and dries quickly -->At low level it glows really long -->It can be used for another purposes than nail painting - for example I painted back of my flashlight with thick layer of it so I can find my flashlight at night. I can also imagine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaltz64 on 07/23/2013

it's cheap, and it's a cool concept. yet i'm not sure how well it is made.. you put it on and wait for it to dry - and it doesnt. i tried using it in a few different times and it didn't dry at all... then i wanted to take it off and it became grainy.. i tried to apply a top coat on it and it just made ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylaw511 on 05/01/2013

works very good, my nails glows in the dark!!! very funny! you can wear it in halloween parties or something similar, original and I can't found it in any shop in my town, very exclusive! In 6 months it gets dry and I can't use it... Smells a little bad and when I put in my nails I have to wait few minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEugene300 on 01/28/2013

Liquid can be painted onto anything (not just for a persons nails) Fun item to be used for the Party People or Clubbers or even used in working area's. The liquid dries very quickly and creates a Glow in the Dark film on the item you paint it on. You can paint this onto any item. Just a few examples.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonymd on 12/26/2012

This Glow-in-the-dark nail polish is one of the coolest things to have in a disco or anywhere at night.It grabs everyone's eyes.I got mine 6 months ago and still use it ,but not frequently. The biggest con is that it doesn't glow for more than 30-60 minutes ,depending on the time the nail polish is under ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byscaldaf on 12/10/2012

yes it glows in the dark, let that be different appearance of something new, how can something like that glow in the dark. yes it glows in the dark has to be put somewhere much too dark even, otherwise it will not be noticed by the people, could shine more. yes it is innovative is gorgeous nails, but ... Read more

Glow-In-The-Dark Nail Polish - Green

0 0 0

• posted bylokeshraovl on 09/21/2012

Detectable glow. Useful for me to apply it on my emergency switch, so that I can locate the emergency when power goes. Similary on my mobile & laptop keyboard. Glow doesn't last more than a minute. Glow is due to a tiny powder particles in the liquid. So, while applying if you have more particles on ... Read more

With lights off in a lighted environment

0 0 5

• posted byAlbertosoto on 07/16/2012

Inexpensive. I purchased it thinking to use it on other aplications different from nails, and it works. It's like transparent paint, with GITD powder in it Doesn't smell bad, and dryes pretty fast Glow is very weak. If you use a magnifier you'll see that there's little GITD material in the mix. Cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaulweig on 06/23/2012

There are NO pros for this product as I have experienced it. The substance doesn't deliver any glow except for 10 to 20 seconds after intense excitation from a lamp held within 20 mm distance for 1 minute. After 20 seconds it is dead again. I have a few grams of really active dry photo-luminescent powder ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections