There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• not too bad

posted by candicecharlson on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

it does glow and it's pretty clear even though it looks green in the bottle.

Cons:

it's speckled and takes a good 3 coats to get a good glow, stays tacky for a long time even on thin coats - mine was a little on the thick side so a really thin coat is kinda hard to manage - feels like a glitter nail polish because of the glow specks in it. when putting on top of another completely set coat of nail polish(I'd painted my nails 2 days before with something else and went on top with this), it actually starts to make the paint underneath soft again, so you really have to wait a long time and not touch ANYTHING so it can all set again. the bottle is on the small side. it's not even an ounce (.33), but because it's on the thicker side that's probably for the best since it'll be used up before it goes too goopy. the speckles aren't packed tightly in there, so I wouldn't try to thin it out or more coats might have to be used to get a good glow.

Bottomline:

it's not a good quality polish so don't ruin a perfectly good manicure/pedicure by putting this stuff on top, but it does glow pretty well with 2-4 coats. I wouldn't spend $2.70 on it again, but it was fun to try.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections