DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Cross Fire Cosplay 420 Steel Axe with Sheath - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

comes with a sheath! great for camping it is actually quite sharp nice and comfortable handle this axe is also designed really cool looking i would say a little smaller than i expected but that's what descriptions are for :P metal isnt too thick so dont go trying to chop down trees with it :P i rareely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsalat on 01/09/2014

The hatchet is absolutely great. I wasn’t expecting this kind of product and quality for this price. The handle is made from wood and the blade from a s solid piece of steel. The blade is connected to the wooden handle using steel nuts. Was really nice surprised. none Even though i wasnt in need of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymidmarr on 09/10/2013

Its a very cool looking axe, lightweight and comes with a nice sheath (fits on a belt) I used an extra strap to make it solid to the leg. It is not made for chopping down entire trees, but it is very usefull as a survival tool. Very hard to throw, if you would like to then the entire front side of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuuce on 08/16/2013

-Razor sharp blade,, the main axe is made from a 3mm piece of steel which appears to have been lser cut and then a nice sharp edge attached, it then has wood handles attached either side of the handle of axe, and its ergonomically shaped, so it fits nicely in the hand. -The case, the botton on the edge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito101 on 05/18/2013

Really comfortable the grip, the weight ratio when you hold it is great and feels really reliable. you can feel the weight of the axe and use it actually as a tool. the sheet pretty cheap, also for this item specifically shipping time took little bit longer then usually takes. The price is good but would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

This is by far the coolest axe i've ever purchased, it's amazingly sharp, unique looking axe and it handles nicely. The handle is made of plastic or some sort of composite, feels like ** quality but it could easily be replaced with something sturdy. the important part of the axe is great quality. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarwinPasseleur on 04/24/2013

Just received at home. It didn't came so sharp as others mentioned, but sharp enough to cut some wood or do other thing with. I will use it a lot when I go out camping. the axe cover isn't that sturdy. The paint on the axe will dissapear quickly I think. Just received at home. It didn't came so sharp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEyesore on 04/12/2013

It's what the product details tell you. It's fairly lightweight, and small enough to be able to take it almost anywhere without it taking up much space or weighing you down. The case or sleeve in which it's packaged is also very sturdy, and capable of being attached to your belt. Very handy. It's sharp.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjb90 on 04/09/2013

-good quality. -very nice design. -the sheath that you can carry the axe in is very nice. -its very handy to have a axe like this on your belt. -Comes very sharp. be warned!!!! the inside of the sheath is not lined with plastic, the axe will unfortunately cut itself out over time. the rear of the blade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTjonndal on 03/31/2013

the ax is made of good quality material, good handling, great to look and cuts very well. The ax was not damaged and looks great. I like it, it works well and is light to carry on trips, also looks amazing nice way to spent 14,99 usd. Arived sharp and thats good. It's small enough to fit in any backpack ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections