Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvturba on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- its a really useful case. -its thin, yet very protective. -the strap in the back its genious, and very easy to use. -its very reliable im using mine for almost a year and its standing still. Cons:Its a little thight at first but in 1-2 days its going to be p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamerlingoa on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the good thing about these cheap baggies are: whenever your bored of 1, you can have another for these prices. instead of paying xx bucks for a retail store baggy, you can buy multiple here and change every week according to the weahter. Cons:you need 2 hands to pickup... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaeel on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap and elegant - leather-like material (quality is so good) - iphone case keeps tight (for my example iPhone 3GS) - Soft to the touch - Have cool Apple logo - Black colour Cons:- a long time for a minimum of seams let go, i use super glue to fix this :) i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblancorp on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits the iPhone 4S like a glove once you have used the case for a couple of times. Very stylish and durable case! LOVE it! Cons:It IS a slightly tight fit to start with but once you have used the case for a couple of times, it fits the iPhone 4S perfectly. I can recomme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHongui on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cover your iPhone from scratches, dust, crashes, hits, fall downs, etc. Is a pretty accessory. Is thinked with a good way to pull out the iPhone. Cons:Your iPhone is marked with the tint of the product. It is a very bad thing. It start to unpick at the top to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibarino on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very sturdy as it seems, won't make the phone drop out easily. - Very nice price, a similar product would cost at least five times as much. Cons:- Doesn't look very nice. It does not look like leather at all, it looks very cheap. OtherThoughts:The little pyram... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharelio on 11/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Exclusive and Nice, Easy to use. Impressive. The stripe that helps you pull the IPhone out. Low price. Very useful!!! Cons:The fact that you cannot insert the iphone with another case, but just without nothing on it. You cannot see the screen when the iphone i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShades89 on 10/10/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this case have good quality, with good material, and the small bit on the back of it makes it easy to get the phone back out without problems!! Cons:at moment i can't find Cons, maybe the price is high for this case, and perhaps eventually wear out easily Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariavenged on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheep! It seems to be of good quality and the small bit on the back of it makes it easy to get the phone back out. The material makes it easy to keep the phone and case in your pocket without getting stuck, like some other materials might do. Cons:Did not fit my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections