DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - Grey (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytr1981 on 03/23/2014

The enclosure came very well packed with a mock-leather pouch and a USB cable. The aluminium casing is very good looking and very good at heat dispersing. It works very well with WIN7 64bit and WIN8 32bit The read speed and the write speed are very good using both USB3 and USB2. The HDD is very easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiomm on 09/17/2013

It's a very good product. Used instead an other previous product, the function are 100% reliable. Previous product failing file transfer when connected to an USB3 port, this is OK. Measured transfer rate with windows 7 is around 80MB (normally USB2 is around 20MB). So I'm satisfied with this. No Cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmadhz on 09/06/2013

Its metallic casing is quite rigid and elegant-looking. The flashing LED light is bright as well. It has a great USB 3.0 cable with very acceptable length. Very easy to install and start using. It performs great and reaches the promised speeds! Cable connection is very stable (not loose) None that mattered.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

Enclosure is with good quality and on perfect price. Stylish and strong aluminum body is good looking and give you security of installed hard drive inside. You must do not worry about possible pressure of enclosure the walls are strong. The USB 3.0 technology can give you a very good speed of data transfer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBruno2631 on 03/04/2013

The product works OK now and for this price it is a good buy. I have not been able to check the proper working of 3.0 USB, but 2.0 USB works fine. I ordered three units and in the first shipment all three did not work! Deal Exteme was easy on the replacement, but very difficult with the refund of the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykkrajnik on 02/26/2013

Price is OK. Easy to install. Recognized without any problems by Win XP and Win 7. Pouch included. USB 3.0 cable included (it is thick). As expected, green LED is turned on when connected and blinking during data transfer, Doesn't have any anti shock protection (except pouch). Tested on two computers,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramon286 on 02/11/2013

great for using older laptop hdd with wii game-console. us a 80Gb 5400rpm hdd real plug and play with no need for powersuply. quick data transport by using usb 3.0. real good and stable build. feels good and solid. easy to build in a hdd. exactly as I expected. just good quality, works great. delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHamblo on 02/09/2013

It's really cheap. In my country it cost at least 30 dollars, so it was a good buy for me. The USB 3.0 technology gives it a good speed, my 5400rpm SATA HDD reached 25MB/s with it. The case is easy-to-use, just plug in the HDD, put it in the case, tighten the screws and done. It also looks good. AND ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHagenaars on 01/02/2013

Easy to install, two screws to open the housing, slot in the drive, close the housing and you're done. It is an actual USB 3.0 device, which means a big improvement in speed for the hdd I've used with it It's a slightly loose fit, so things might rattle during transport, no major issue though. The pouch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompradorbolovo on 12/12/2012

Works expected speeds on both USB 2 and USB3. Works really well. Easy to use. Great connector. Good construction. Solid and stable. Not heat. No problems on any of my systems so far. None so far. The inner part that connects to the HDD is twisted, I dont know if this is done in purpose or not, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections