DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - Grey (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
Great price Perfeito Works great Overall good! estou contente com o aparelo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydadonoso on 07/17/2015

Pros: Alcanza buenas velocidades de transferencias, permite revivir de buena manera discos duros en desuso. Calidad aceptable para el precio. Cons: El cable original duró poco. Compré uno mejor en dx que va muy bien. Recomendable, compraría otro en caso de necesitarlo.

Impression:Works great,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byHenriboersema on 07/14/2015

Fast and small HDD enclosure. Easy to use. Easy to build in your own HDD. And FAST

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byjoseaof on 05/13/2015

This enclosure have an nice price. Work perfectly on my laptop with Debian 8.0 and another laptop with Deiban 7.0. I has installed an 320GB disk and partitioned/formated to EXT4. His workmanship is simple and usefull, require just 2 small (very small) screws on his sides. The only trouble is the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaganariman on 04/01/2015

The casing looks and feels quite good. Leather part could be better - leather is very soft scratched very easy. Cable length is decent.

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byk32k32 on 03/03/2015

Works great, HDD fits good. Smal screws are in the package. USB3 feels a bit slow, however I did not measured it on a benchmark. Top product if you have a 2,5 harddrive on a shelve.

0 0 0

• posted byoOALBINOo on 02/28/2015

Good quality and and extremley easy too use. Just plaug and play. Order it too use a HD from a Crashd Apple laptop in it. (y)

Impression:Overall good!;

0 0 0

• posted byCapato on 10/12/2014

aparelho muito util, agora coloco hd note e faço backup

Impression:Perfeito, estou contente com o aparelo;

0 0 0

• posted bytr1981 on 03/23/2014

The enclosure came very well packed with a mock-leather pouch and a USB cable. The aluminium casing is very good looking and very good at heat dispersing. It works very well with WIN7 64bit and WIN8 32bit The read speed and the write speed are very good using both USB3 and USB2. The HDD is very I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiomm on 09/17/2013

It's a very good product. Used instead an other previous product, the function are 100% reliable. Previous product failing file transfer when connected to an USB3 port, this is OK. Measured transfer rate with windows 7 is around 80MB (normally USB2 is around 20MB). So I'm satisfied with this. No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmadhz on 09/06/2013

Its metallic casing is quite rigid and elegant-looking. The flashing LED light is bright as well. It has a great USB 3.0 cable with very acceptable length. Very easy to install and start using. It performs great and reaches the promised speeds! Cable connection is very stable (not loose) None are... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere