DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - Black + Silver (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo good looking Superfast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123jaera on 12/18/2014

aos que reclamam da abertura. é simplesmente abrir e entender seu funcionamento, basta tirar o parafuso e deslizar a parte cromada pra baixo que ele desencaixa perfeitamente. segundo case desse que eu compro. usb 3.0 real. com conexoes usb 3.0 padrão dos hds externos de marca. Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byrandom1337 on 10/12/2014

Tested USB 3.0 and it works like a charm and fast. The installation is indeed very easy (one screw only). Works well with Windows 7/Vista and XP (tested) and does not need any installation (Plug N Play). When the HDD is working the LED will blink very fast Besides this it does have a slim design and ... Read more

Impression:good looking,Superfast;

0 0 0

• posted bypremet on 03/12/2014

Easy installation, build quality, elegant look, real USB 3 (speeds with classic HDD around 100MB/s) Very bright indication LED, it was distracting when attached to TV. I had to put a small patch of duct tape on the diode. Enclosure came with bad USB cable. Caused me some trouble due to bad cable. USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byooozzz on 01/28/2014

this enclosure have great slim design. Not very bigger than HDD. speeds are fine. included cable is durable. metal part works as cooler so disc is not overheating. ratchets on the plastic part looks weak, but you dont disasamble the enclosure every day :) the price could be lower. it is USB 3.0. all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraccoz on 12/06/2013

- cheap - build quality is nice enough - usb 3.0 - standard usb 3.0 cable - slightly bigger than expected - not the best aesthetics overall a very nice product, speed is about 60MB/s (both read and write) with a 250GB 5400 rpm drive. works well on usb 2.0 too, obviously at lower speed (about 30MB/s, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysporabh on 12/05/2013

Very fast data transmition. Using a USB 3.0, the speed was around 50MB/s with my old HD from a notebook. Even if you write or read the files. My old SATA USB case, could transmit with speed up to 12MB/s Nothing to declare. Perfect in my opinion... Very useful when you have a computer with a USB 3.0. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Very simple design, one screw holds the case together. Case is made of durable metal which helps with heat dissipation. Great price and very small design. Never had very good speeds with this enclosure even when it was new. The design of the USB 3.0 male end for the enclosure is a horrible one. It is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygbeumer on 07/27/2013

1. Cheap and easy to use HDD enclosure. 2. Easy to install the hdd 3. USB 3.0, so its fast. 4. Good length usb cable 5. Green led for indicating when on. 1. The plastic is not of the best quality. But hey what do you expect for $12. 2. I would prefer a complete black case. 3. The quality of the Pouch ... Read more

HDD Photo 2 HDD photo

0 0 0

• posted byjankrix on 07/19/2013

No problems with the installation, packaging is sufficient, works quite well. low quality hardware, may not seem so but time will prove. However, if you use your HDD in the right manner, i.e. not to abuse it as you shouldn't. then it should serve you quite long before it fails. Plastic material, plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byULTRAM4X on 07/17/2013

MUY BONITA LA CARCAZA, FACIL DE MANEJAR E INSTALAR, MANEJA BUENAS VELOCIDADES EN USB 2 Y USB 3.0 RECOMENDADO! HOUSING VERY NICE, EASY TO USE AND INSTALL, HAS GOOD SPEED IN USB 2 and USB 3.0 RECOMMENDED! NO HA HABIDO POR EL MOMENTO. NOTHING BY THE MOMENT TE SIRVE DE ESPEJO YA QUE LA PARTE GRIS ES MUY ... Read more

2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch -

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections