DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - Black + Silver (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
Customer’s impression:
good Ótimo Stylish good looking Average product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpax on 03/24/2015

good build quality and materials fits slim and normal HDDs easy to insert and remove HDD fast transfer rate metal casing dissipates heat from HDD cons: quite big comparing with others thick cable does not bend easily so terminal last not long with active connect/disconnect pouch is useless... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9042387 on 01/29/2015

The product is very good. Case is like it was described, metal and elegant. The only problem is that is quite hard to open, but when you open it is simple to install HDD in it. After closure you can feel that HDD fits well and for now i haven't heard any of strange noises and vibrations. The LED... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9048767 on 01/27/2015

Average build quality and average speed - not sure is it related to my 2,5' disk or laptop but I have expected more ...

Impression:Average product;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Very fast and reliable HDD adapter. Works as advertised, and my files transfered fast and reliably . No complaints here

Impression:good,Stylish,good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bynaty1232 on 01/16/2015

Pros: real USB 3 connection, you just plug your 2.5 inch HD and that's it! very easy to handle, looks and feels very good. build quality is great. Cons: none. this device is exactly what i have been looking for :)

Impression:Stylish,good looking;

0 0 0

• posted by123jaera on 12/18/2014

aos que reclamam da abertura. é simplesmente abrir e entender seu funcionamento, basta tirar o parafuso e deslizar a parte cromada pra baixo que ele desencaixa perfeitamente. segundo case desse que eu compro. usb 3.0 real. com conexoes usb 3.0 padrão dos hds externos de marca.

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byrandom1337 on 10/12/2014

Tested USB 3.0 and it works like a charm and fast. The installation is indeed very easy (one screw only). Works well with Windows 7/Vista and XP (tested) and does not need any installation (Plug N Play). When the HDD is working the LED will blink very fast Besides this it does have a slim design... Read more

Impression:good looking,Superfast;

0 0 0

• posted bypremet on 03/12/2014

Easy installation, build quality, elegant look, real USB 3 (speeds with classic HDD around 100MB/s) Very bright indication LED, it was distracting when attached to TV. I had to put a small patch of duct tape on the diode. Enclosure came with bad USB cable. Caused me some trouble due to bad cable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byooozzz on 01/28/2014

this enclosure have great slim design. Not very bigger than HDD. speeds are fine. included cable is durable. metal part works as cooler so disc is not overheating. ratchets on the plastic part looks weak, but you dont disasamble the enclosure every day :) the price could be lower. it is USB 3.0.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraccoz on 12/06/2013

- cheap - build quality is nice enough - usb 3.0 - standard usb 3.0 cable - slightly bigger than expected - not the best aesthetics overall a very nice product, speed is about 60MB/s (both read and write) with a 250GB 5400 rpm drive. works well on usb 2.0 too, obviously at lower speed (about is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: