DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure with Pouch - Black + Silver (Super-Speed 5Gbps)
  • 5 star 27 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple design, one screw holds the case together. Case is made of durable metal which helps with heat dissipation. Great price and very small design. Cons:Never had very good speeds with this enclosure even when it was new. The design of the USB 3.0 male end for th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySkavenger360 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, fast, plug'n'play, easy-to-use even by your granma, shipped with cable and pouch, and cheap ! I used it to put my music with and old disk taken on my laptop. Cons:Caution, slippery surface, careful when holding, you easily lose and drag it. It doesn't w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelio on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Slim, compact and stylish. Easy to open and install the HDD. Insurance for having a screw fixing its closure. It has only a USB 3.0 compatible with 2.0. Requires no auxiliary source. Compatible with HDDs up to 1TB, SATA. USB cable is of adequate length and exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriansouto on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Great speed, I got a data transfer up to 80 MB/s in the USB 3.0 port. * The case makes your laptop hdd perfectly portable, with an screw to secure it and no need to use an AC cable. * Doesn't look fragile at all, the design is perfect Cons:* It would be great if it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigodki on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is really Plug and Play on Windows 8 and Ubuntu Linux 13.04. Sustained speed of 90MB/s on my Samsung Hard Disk with AMD 3.0 USB. The aluminum alloy helps dissipate heat from HD. It has a green LED that blinks whenever you copy/moves files. The package that co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjamestut on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Aluminium case, full USB 3 speed (about 75 MB/s data transfer rate on my old 120GB HDD), requires only one USB host cable to operate. I use it as a windows to go workspace, and it operates quickly, no different from windows 8 when installed on internal hard dr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNico282 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great design with a tight fit on the disk, compact while offering a good degree of protection. The included cable seems good quality. The disk is quickly mounted on Windows and Mac. If you have a phillips screwdriver handy, is a matter of seconds to snap in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fast speeds, probably limited by the hard drive - Standard connection, so you can get aditional cables in case you loose or damage the original one - Activity LED, see when the drive is working or powered Cons:- Hard to open, there is one screw and lots of p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotik on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good case for a really good price, small and very portable. Comes with leather pouch and long USB cable. Good speed over USB 2.0 Cons:1. The enclosure works normally only when plugged into the USB 2.0 port. 2. The cable that comes with enclosure doesn't work. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:USB3 provides a very fast data transfer rate on USB3-equipped computers. Strong, sturdy USB3 cable provided. Bright green LED light to let you know that the HDD is powered and being accessed. Cons:It's very hard to pry and slide open the case to install the ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections