DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Dolphin Shaped Doll Phone Strap (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ph03be on 04/28/2013

Pros: the dolphin is so cutee and fluffy. i have bought 3 so far and got pink for all of them, still trying to get the blue one. i ended up giving some of the pink ones to my sister, and she likes it. nice gift for friends, who doesn't like dolphins?! they will not know it costs so little. Cons: one of the 3 i bought had sewing defect, the thre... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Franzitta on 03/20/2012

Pros: Wonderful toy to decorate cellphones. Very good quality. Great size. Very cheap. I bought just one to see if it was nice, but now Im sure that Ill buy more, cause it surprised me. Cons: Nothing bad at all. OtherThoughts: Where I live, its a bit expensive. I just have it for 2 days and some friends asked me where I got it! Buy and give my... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rodrigoalcassa on 08/03/2011

Pros: They are very beautiful, I bought five of these dolphins, they all came in different colors. Very cute, my wife loved it, it sure is a great gift for the girls, the price is very good, where I live the price is up to 6 times more. Cons: Nothing against the product is very good indeed! could only come with a smaller label. But it's still v... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chococrazes on 06/06/2011

Pros: The dolphin toy is very cute~ It is quite high quality and very nicely made. The material is really soft, like a fleece feel, but I am not sure what it is made with though. It comes with the loop so you can hang it on your backpack or your cell or whatever you desire. Cons: The only con is that you can't choose your own colour. The pink d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections