Quite strong mounting, no any backlashes or gaps between parts of device. Display fixed on good strong hinges. Good enought picture at native resolution for so cheap device. Low level of noice during lack of light (sunset) but not at night. Software hangs up in case of using device as SD card reader (USB connection to PC). You will not able to turn ... Read more
Good quality for your money
on 720p mode you record licenseplate at slow traffic and light conditions
everything works as it should Image appears laggy when recording in 720p I think but hey thats what you get for 30 dollars starts recording at once when you plug in the power good value for your money if your just looking for an easy camera to use when ... Read more
1. Good price 2. All minimum required functions present 3. Automatic recording 4. Motion sensor 5. Perfect viewing angle 6. Long wire to the cigarette lighter 1. Not FullHD 2. Headlight LEDs works only for 1 meter 3. Sometimes recording stops by itself during driving - you should start it manually 4. Real resolution ~0.3Mp Not long inverval between ... Read more
quality of the picture good, a road situation is estimated adequately, colors of signals of a traffic light are visible, settings are simple and clear, the menu convenient, Russian is present registration plates are read only on a car ahead, sideways only at movement on small speed, on the road aren't visible on passing cars, on the sun a screen half ... Read more
Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. It's not bad, Not sure if it really does 720p, but videos look good. 3 m cable to hide it nicely thru the socket. Seems like loop recording (auto-erasing oldest file) doesn't work :( I have to manually free up space on the SD card, stops recording when full. Sound is weak and noisy, will have to add music when editing. It's a lottery ... Read more
Very easy to use. The recorded video is of good quality (I set it up in 640x480 to not fill up the card too quickly). License plates can be read of the cars directly in front. Sound is OK as well: turning signal indicator sound can be heard, which could be useful when needed to prove the indicator lights were on. As far as I can see not a real 720p ... Read more
- Simple with settings, minimum picture or record settings actually. Plug and record quick. Lack of options could be cons for somebody though.
- Features description is precise.
- Normal case built for the price level. - Case is big for such device.
- Video compression method has low ratio. 1Gb video clip takes about 10 minutes of video. Which means ... Read more
It is really good thing! I waited for it very long. When has got it from packing, has been pleasantly surprised, quality of assemblage was good and appearance too :) Anyway it is more than pluses than minuses! On road it is very necessary piece! A unique problem with which I have not understood yet - he writes down tracks of 2 minutes how to put time ... Read more
The price is decent.
Has all the functions mentioned in specs. 1) Major con - the lens is focused at ~1 meter away, so far away objects appear blurry, car license plates not readable.
2) the battery is not fixed instde the unit, so on a bad road it bounces and makes noise which is recorded by the mic. The cons can most probably be repaired - just need ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.