DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Ultra-Mini Home/Office Cinema Multimedia Player LCoS Projector with AV/SD Card Slot
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesimplescomprar on 11/23/2012

The product works. The product was received new and unused. The seller is a good one. I have no problems with the process. The product doens't works with apple products. But it works with the others so it isn't bad at all. The product doens't works with apple products. But it works with the others so ... Read more

0 0 13

• posted byesimplescomprar on 10/16/2012

It arrived in a perfect condition. I will buy more. In fact I want to say that it was a good shopping experience. There wasnt any problems buying from this seller. No cons. There`s no bad points.Good Shipping It is nice. I thought it expends much more time then it has. It arrived in a perfect condition.... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byancalu on 05/18/2011

Recived today, and charging right now. Very easy to operate (just a pad and a ok button). Image is bright enought for a small room with ALL windows closed. Very little (very similar to a mobile phone) and very lightweight. Best of all.. ABSOLUTELY NO RAINBOW EFFECT!!! YEAH!! :D Good colors and contrast ... Read more

2 0 21

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections