DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful 0-9 Arabic Numbers Wooden Fridge Magnet Toys (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoamGold on 03/21/2014

Very nice product The are 10 from 0-9 numbers are magnets with colorfull colors that come as seen in the image Usefulnees is Great it can teach kids numbers, it very ease of use The Quality is good and the magnets are attach to the friedge easily It's easy also to store them after use but today our friedge look more colorfull I don't see any cons I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpikor on 07/12/2013

Really nice wooden numbers. They are are good mounted and looks nice. My dother has enjoed and played with. I can only recomend it for all parents The tiny magnets are not too strong. Big pieces can rotate on own weigt One piece had no magnet incide and I coudn't use it on our magnet desk. Got 1,50$ back from DX and actually it was ok :) I bought another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeeeMike on 06/15/2013

- beautiful - big (about 6-8cm) - colorful and nice These numbers deficiencies found. Very funny and amusing figures. Well sit on the fridge. Large, so that the child is comfortable to take them and can not be afraid that he swallows it. Each number has its own unique character and the child is very easy to remember. Not expecting such a quality. Painted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexx111 on 01/19/2013

Good quality, very good looking and cute, very pleasant to children. Only one magnet per piece, but holds strong enough on the metal board and fridge. Magnets hold strong, so it's safe for children. The price could be a little bit lower. I didn't find any other cons. It was a perfect gift to my 2 y/o child. He still plays with them, more than a year ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerangre on 08/15/2011

Looks very nice and very colorful. Magnets seem to hold pretty well. Only one magnet per number so most of them aren't stable sideways or upside down unless bunched together. The price could be a bit lower, maybe by offering a pack of this plus the letters, or a pack of all the numbers a few times. The number pack should include plus, minus, multiply,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections