DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

It fits perfectlly to my phone and is very comfortable. It looks good and was prefect for my phone needs. I still use this protective case even after a year! The only con I can think of is that after a year the color starts to fade but it might be normal. I had an protective case and wanted to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybashq on 05/31/2013

Color: Black - Made of high quality durable PVC materials - Protect my device against everyday scratches, dirt and oils caused by everyday use - Special designed for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 and ensures full access to all buttons very nice fashion look non at all fit your Sony Ericsson Xperia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypukicop1 on 04/01/2013

Cover is good. roughly fit my phone Sony Ericsson EXPERIA ARC S LT18i with, the problem is only on the side of the middle, which does not compress well. otherwise excellent protection for the back of the phone as well as the lateral part. The cover arrived in a plain bag, which was in the envelope. Nevertheless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeroenBoy123 on 02/02/2013

Good case, fits almost perfect, looks good, openings for mic etc. Easy to take out and put in you phone and protects smarphone well! Phone is not bulky after install. Feels great in the hand. Barely noticeable weight. Sometimes hard to use power and volume button because case is a little to thick, also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymivir777 on 12/15/2012

+Price +Protects case well, especially the corners +Quality +Looks nice +Black +Fits perfectly -Arrived a bit warped at one spot, might be fixed with time. -Hard to press power button at times, because the case is a bit thick at that spot. -Hard to press volume button, but this might just be me. I definetely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilianz on 12/15/2012

The case is good. It fits on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S very well. The build quality is fine. Nothing to complain about it. No cons at all. May be the volume buttons, and the camera shutter button are little bit hard to press since I got the case, but I guess that's not such a big deal. The shipment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazches on 09/13/2012

Fits great on the phone and protects it from any grease or scratches, so holding it is much easier! Delivery came quickly. I thought that it would make my phone kind of heavy, but it's really light. Very affordable, also that I could never find any cover for my phone where I live. The cover on the On/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhabathehut on 08/30/2012

Easy to put on and i have had no problems with it. Its made of rubber and not plastic. It look proffesional and all holes is like they should be. none. if the arch against the middle(on the telephone) is important for you, the angle get a little narrower with this rubber protection on. If you want better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalpic on 06/25/2012

-Very cheap -Great grip in your hand, so the phone wont slip off -fits really good on the phone -fits on Sony Ericsson LT18i(Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S) -protect your back side from scratches -nice colour, really like the shiny edge, so when you have your case on phone, you dont see that you had case ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGard0n on 01/11/2012

- Fits very well in the hand , the gripp becomes great when u have the cover on! my cellphone does not slipp from my hands anymore - it has protected my celphone from many falls! it fell down the stairs , and it works perfectly fine! no more batteries falling out your celphone whenever you dropp it on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections