DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysblob on 03/18/2014

It's a decent quality and texture of plastic. Good value for money. Fits fairly well. Good cut-out space around the ports, camera lens etc. It seems to lose it opaque while colour fairly quickly and goes slightly yellow. The cover fits tightly to the phone but there is a bit at the top of the phone that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

It fits perfectlly to my phone and is very comfortable. It looks good and was prefect for my phone needs. I still use this protective case even after a year! The only con I can think of is that after a year the color starts to fade but it might be normal. I had an protective case and wanted to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolodzkin on 05/17/2013

uncostly, durable, easy to remove and put on, fits with Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. see below. Looking for a very long time for my phone Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. This case came up for me perfectly! At first I thought it was plastic, but it turned out that he was from silicone. I was very pleased. ... Read more

Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Protective Case 1 Protective Case 2 Protective Case 3 Protective Case 4

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 05/14/2013

clear rubbery plastic cover.Fits all the holes ok. is slightly flexible so its easy to take off and put on again. the holes let some dirt in behind, not really the covers fault but needs cleaning every now and then. the moulding on the corners could do with a little sanding down. I use a wrist strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHabanbo on 03/22/2013

cover protects really well since it's not hard plastic but rather flexible rubber when my phone falls it never opens apart like it used to happen and no new scratches on it , plus the cover doesn't break either. the cover came as almost transparent white color, but after few weeks it became yellowish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsrick on 02/28/2013

This a very good quality product, since it fits perfectly on the phone. You have to let on the phone for a while to fit better. I bought it for my girlfriend this and other colors, and then I decided to buy one black for me after I've checked the quality of the product. It feels good on the hand too.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycastellorizon on 10/02/2012

- Protects really well your cell phone - It has al the holes you need. - It fits perfectly! - It took too long to arrive and my phone got some bad scratches in the waiting, the tracking numbers never worked! - If you have an expensive cell phone you should protect it with one of these comfortable cases.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections