DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVolodzkin on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:uncostly, durable, easy to remove and put on, fits with Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. Cons:see below. OtherThoughts:Looking for a very long time for my phone Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S. This case came up for me perfectly! At first I thought it was plastic, but it turned o... Read more

Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Protective Case 1 Protective Case 2 Protective Case 3 Protective Case 4
    0 0
  • posted bynickbrandwood on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:clear rubbery plastic cover.Fits all the holes ok. is slightly flexible so its easy to take off and put on again. Cons:the holes let some dirt in behind, not really the covers fault but needs cleaning every now and then. the moulding on the corners could do wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHabanbo on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cover protects really well since it's not hard plastic but rather flexible rubber when my phone falls it never opens apart like it used to happen and no new scratches on it , plus the cover doesn't break either. Cons:the cover came as almost transparent white color, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsrick on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This a very good quality product, since it fits perfectly on the phone. You have to let on the phone for a while to fit better. I bought it for my girlfriend this and other colors, and then I decided to buy one black for me after I've checked the quality of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycastellorizon on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Protects really well your cell phone - It has al the holes you need. - It fits perfectly! Cons:- It took too long to arrive and my phone got some bad scratches in the waiting, the tracking numbers never worked! OtherThoughts:- If you have an expensive cell pho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections