DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Shell for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i/X12 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Veru good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypunsel on 11/15/2014

it´s a very good case. cheap, beauty and good quality como se dice comunmente , bueno bonito y barato Read more

Impression:Veru good;

0 0 0

• posted bycsrick on 03/20/2014

The case is good. It fits on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S very well. The build quality is fine. Nothing to complain about it. Easy to put on and i have had no problems with it. Its made of rubber and not plastic. It look proffesional and all holes is like they should be. No cons at all. May be the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserangoon55 on 10/21/2012

Quality of the case is above average. It fit very well the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S or in some market called LT15 phone. It provide good protection while provide opening to all the areas that need to be accessed. I find the color to be a bit too loud. If they can tone down the color will be better.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoxhinia on 07/27/2011

-Nice quality -Nice color -Fits perfectly -Doesn't look cheap -Useful -Doesn't make my thin celphone look fat -Very nice price -It is special for the Xperia Arc, wich was very good because I was not able to find one here. It's like nobody makes accesories for my celphone in Mexico. I don't think it has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections