DX » Community » Reviews » 1/3 CCD Waterproof Surveillance Security Camera with 48-LED Night Vision - Black (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Perfito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThomati29 on 12/12/2014

Já comprei duas e vou comprar mais dezesseis unidades. A qualidade realmente é boa. A noite a qualidade permanece quase inalterada. Recomendo a todos. Read more

Impression:Perfito;

0 0 0

• posted byKateT666 on 04/07/2014

A very good survailiance camera , has a very clear picture in the daylight , it also has a clear picture at night, when it is totally dark, the camera is easy to use and has a mount for the wall not really a con but for me who has duble walls I would prefer a bit longer cable so it would be easier to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymark1221 on 07/31/2013

I've bought a number of these products for indoor use. They are also suitable for outdoor use but the range of the LED's will be limited so bare that in mind. The camera doesn't produce a high res image but it is still usable. The image is bright and stable and so far, I have noticed any issues with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR@belo on 12/09/2012

This camera is great, her image is perfect, his night vision lets you see everything that happens on a large angle. The best I have ever seen, its aluminum housing protects against rain, sun and all day to day. Coupled with a DVR is perfect. Nothing against so far, the product meets my demands and needs.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byBorodaty on 08/03/2012

Picture quality is good for day and night surveillance. Colors are not distorted and quite bright. Image is legible enough. Night vision is good for 1 ~ 20 meters range. The objects at a distance 20 ~ 50 meters are dark and fuzzy but it can be also useful for night surveillance. Durable aluminium construction.... Read more

Camera view (low resolution) Night vision short test

1 0 0

• posted byleojulien on 06/29/2012

great definition at night. High performance of the "nightvision" mode. The definition of the image is really good. Very good manufactered, and the case really looks like a waterproof camera the manual is in chainise. The instruction doesn't give information about the power adapter mode (Is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydukekn on 05/10/2012

0 0 i ordered two the those and the two are with defects. the first provides me picture, but doesn't work at night and the second doesn't provide me any picture at all.I tried to contact you, but every time i try to open a ticket it ends with error message.leaving a comment is my only option left to ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byChacalGO on 07/24/2011

+ build quality excellent, waterproof, wires are long enough to hide under roof where they can be connected to longer ones + stable image, low noise + can be focused (unmount the top, take off the IR lights, loose the screw and rotate the objective) + bright IR light, shines at 15m+, for a human eye ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimmans on 06/19/2011

Nice camera. Gives a decent picture both during the day and at night. Very solidly built and seems to be properly waterproof. It is a bit big. The mounting bracket on the back of the camera almost doubles its length. Depending on usage, this may or may not be an issue. LEDs do glow very noticeably red ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections