DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo 7600 2.4GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse with Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Nice mouse
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySithLord on 08/17/2014

Pros: Good mass good range and energy efficent. You can use old batteries with it it only takes 1aa cell. If it is not totally empty you can use the last bits of energy in yoour nearly dead primary cell. With fresh cells you will forget when you last changed battery. It fits my hand well I like ı... Read more

Impression:Nice mouse;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelsvieira on 07/18/2013

* Materials (rubber and plastic) are top quality; feels great to the touch. * Design is very good, comfortable to handle. * Uses little battery (also has auto turn-off). * Buttons are well positioned. * Seems very precise. * A bit lighter than I would expect for a mouse this size; this makes it *... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzefodias on 02/05/2013

Very resistant... already droped a few times and not a scratch... good range very ergonomic grip... i feel very confortable with the battery seens to last very long.. sturdy buttons and overall feel.. seens like a genuine rapoo, not a cheap fake the only one i can find is that ther is no place to... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: