DX » Community » Reviews » 3600mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack with USB Charging Cable for Wii Remote
  • 5 star 13 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisalbertoga on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery is very inexpensive and actually fits very well with the wii remote. The only problem I have found is that it tends to discharge itself fairly quickly. Also, another thing I've noticed after some time is that the connectors where you attach the cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfrmadcat on 08/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:fits the wii remote nicly, no longer have to use battery and buy them, and for the price of it, its a great product Cons:doesnt come in black, the charge doesnt last very long maybe 3-5 hours, and the rubber thing on my wii mote doesnt fit if im charging the battery, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimizzz on 01/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality - suits perfectly into WII remote. Cons:Does not have enough capacity. Definitely not 3600mAh, I would rather say 500mAh! Even fully charged (how you can tell? Over night should be enough...) you can't play more than an hour! I have four remote's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperet2000 on 09/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and handy. Perhaps it is comfortable and you do not need to buy batteries. Cons:Charging pilot remains green. So you do not know it batteries are charged. Poor instructions, they do not speak about the time needed to charge Power does not last a lot. If you d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypopcorn900 on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fit perfectly into my original white wii remote. Cons:slight off white, was darker than my wii remote. does not last very long on a charge, like about 3 hours. cannot tell when it is fully charged by light thee. battery, atleast on mine it always stays green.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonWong on 11/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Able to play and recharge over many cycles. Fits my wiimote nicely. Had a nice hole in the battery for the sync button. Cons:Have to constantly charge if not it won't last long. Doesn't feel like 3600mah. Placement of the charging point would be better positioned at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 07/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need to tether your wiimote because you are using it for some project (like wiimote whiteboard and similar) this is what you are looking for. It provides continued power to the wiimote when plugged in. Cons:The batteries themselves are not great. This c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo.junquei on 12/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to use in wii, you will never buy cells again. I can play for hours until recharge, and can recharg in computers USB. I got two and now i'm getting more two as a gift to friends. The price here in Brazil its more tanh triple. Cons:I had to cut a bit of p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielborges on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Acaba com a necessidade de ter pilhas ou pilhas recarregáveis e carregadores. - Fica super justo no encaixe para as pilhas - Pode ser recarregado no próprio wii pela entrada usb. - Produto com excelente acabamento. Cons:Caso tenha algum acessóri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheKelvin on 07/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its easy to use. snaps right in. charges off the usb plug on the back of the wii. saves you cash in AA batteries. Cons:Several. Makes it impossible to hit the sync button on the remote without a butter knife. The charge socket bump prevents the controller from... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections