DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for BlackBerry 9800 - White + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsman on 07/25/2013

- It has a perfect fit. - It has a nice texture. - It is extremely cheap!!!!! - It provides a better grip than without the case. - It is very stylish. - The blackberry logo and letters are not very well printed (this is a very minor detail, just if you pay a lot of attention to it). It surprised me how well it fits, now it is difficult to remove!!! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/15/2013

Fits perfectly. Tight around the phone. The cover is hardly noticable. Really good price. Other people dont even notice that my phone has a cover. The back of the cover has some nice stylish details. I feel my phone is much much saver now The front part is a Hard to put on. The hite part of the back if it falls off I could just super glue it back Always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappydoodle on 11/23/2011

-Great case for the price -Looks nice -Feels nice in hand -Good build quality (except for a few things) -Protects the phone very well, would protect if dropped -Will keep locking phone at first, has to be stretched a bit -White part of the back doesn't feel like its on that good, but if it falls off I could just super glue it back -Front part is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypowanico on 06/26/2011

Cheap protective for your torch 9800 blackberry. it feets perfectly. have excellent form at 2 second day the front white part , starts to getting "Black" like un-painting. at 3 third day the front "ex" white part, broke one part that make feet to telephone. at 4 fourth day the front "ex" white part, broke another part that make feet the protective cover ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections