DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Module - Focused Cross (3.5V~4.5V 16mm 5mW)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycbuffon on 05/28/2013

Good a lot external finish. Good power of light. Reasonable opening of cross. The product has a long entrance tension streak for power. Without the screen cross about the tip of the laser, the bundle of light is scattered and weak. To spring of light is not laser. They lack technical specifications about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byart104 on 05/14/2013

Well built, integrated power regulation. Easy to focus. Doesn't get warm! A little too bright for my use (laser cutter positioning), there is a lot of reflection from the aluminium honeycomb. Some countries are prohibiting import of the >=5mW lasers, so maybe consider a 3mW version? A little strain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabio1964 on 02/15/2013

The price is very good and it has the expected quality, you can hook it up in seconds and start pointing wherever you want. If you want, you can create your custom laser, and put it inside anything you want. They work perfectly, at least 75% of them! ;) These modules safely manage up to 4.5 V button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZapdx on 10/09/2012

- Have it for almost 2 years now andit fits it's purpose fine. I youse it as a colliminator aid for my Kutler telescope. - Verry nice build with good lense and fully focusable. - Can use it without the crosshair insert to have a focusable dot. - low price. - the focus unit sits a litle loose in the housing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypicbits on 09/06/2011

Nicely made laser Can re-use the lens for other lasers / purposes Nice metal housing Can get a reasonably fine focussed line Price !!! The inner focus mechanism isn't particulaly tight. If you over tighten the outer ring, the inner can loosen up. Nothing a bit of PTFE tape won't solve if this happens.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarc280 on 11/29/2010

-The laser is fairly small which is good for use in a number of projects. - Cross can be focused - Not extemely bright, but useful for anything with a range up to about 5m For the price it is pretty hard to go wrong. Perhaps it might not be strong enough for people looking to use it over long distances.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesepepe on 11/19/2008

- chrome-style metal finish - the cross can be focussed by turning the front focussing ring - Good build quality - No resistor required. I could hook it up directly to a battery - output seems to be standard 5mW which should be enough for everyday DIY projects no cons that I can think of. Wires could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredwolf on 05/20/2008

This definately works and is a steal at what it costs the crosshairs may be a bit big for anything like airsoft or real rifles(they were about a foot wide at 10-12 inches but great for marking things or a carpenter's square Craosshair are just a little big for what i wanted to use them for (weapons) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabasir on 03/09/2008

Very well made... Easy to disassemble... can be focused to give fine lines... the lines are perpendicular to each other thus really helpful in workpiece referencing for my CNC milling work... the voltage rating of 3V-4.5V also make power supply handling very easy... I just connect it to my USB and presto.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byben1680 on 03/08/2008

- It worksfine, good finish, focus are good as well - Good build quality - Easy straight connection to battery - None, it is much better compared to DX SKU 5982 This is laser pointer that use diffraction grating in front to generate crosshair type. This is better version compared to DX SKU 5982. Output ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections