Good a lot external finish.
Good power of light.
Reasonable opening of cross.
The product has a long entrance tension streak for power. Without the screen cross about the tip of the laser, the bundle of light is scattered and weak.
To spring of light is not laser.
They lack technical specifications about ... Read more
Well built, integrated power regulation. Easy to focus.
Doesn't get warm! A little too bright for my use (laser cutter positioning), there is a lot of reflection from the aluminium honeycomb.
Some countries are prohibiting import of the >=5mW lasers, so maybe consider a 3mW version? A little strain ... Read more
The price is very good and it has the expected quality, you can hook it up in seconds and start pointing wherever you want. If you want, you can create your custom laser, and put it inside anything you want. They work perfectly, at least 75% of them! ;) These modules safely manage up to 4.5 V button ... Read more
- Have it for almost 2 years now andit fits it's purpose fine.
I youse it as a colliminator aid for my Kutler telescope.
- Verry nice build with good lense and fully focusable.
- Can use it without the crosshair insert to have a focusable dot.
- low price. - the focus unit sits a litle loose in the housing ... Read more
Nicely made laser
Can re-use the lens for other lasers / purposes
Nice metal housing
Can get a reasonably fine focussed line
Price !!! The inner focus mechanism isn't particulaly tight. If you over tighten the outer ring, the inner can loosen up. Nothing a bit of PTFE tape won't solve if this happens.... Read more
-The laser is fairly small which is good for use in a number of projects. - Cross can be focused - Not extemely bright, but useful for anything with a range up to about 5m For the price it is pretty hard to go wrong. Perhaps it might not be strong enough for people looking to use it over long distances.... Read more
- chrome-style metal finish
- the cross can be focussed by turning the front focussing ring
- Good build quality
- No resistor required. I could hook it up directly to a battery
- output seems to be standard 5mW which should be enough for everyday DIY projects no cons that I can think of. Wires could ... Read more
This definately works and is a steal at what it costs the crosshairs may be a bit big for anything like airsoft or real rifles(they were about a foot wide at 10-12 inches but great for marking things or a carpenter's square Craosshair are just a little big for what i wanted to use them for (weapons) ... Read more
Very well made... Easy to disassemble... can be focused to give fine lines... the lines are perpendicular to each other thus really helpful in workpiece referencing for my CNC milling work... the voltage rating of 3V-4.5V also make power supply handling very easy... I just connect it to my USB and presto.... Read more
- It worksfine, good finish, focus are good as well
- Good build quality
- Easy straight connection to battery - None, it is much better compared to DX SKU 5982 This is laser pointer that use diffraction grating in front to generate crosshair type. This is better version compared to DX SKU 5982. Output ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.