DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo 3710 2.4GHz Wireless 800/1600DPI USB Laser Mouse with Receiver - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajkov on 08/08/2013

very good quality build mouse with five buttons, fits in to my hand well and its not so big as others cheap mouses i saw at this price.I needed to change my old mouse so i bought this one to try, didnt want to pay huge money for it and i'm satisfied. I pluged it up and it worked after software was installed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasherb on 06/01/2013

Good price, beautiful, excellent precision, small enough to use along with your notebook, good battery life, on-off button, very small USB transmitter / receiver, enough buttons even for non-hardcore gamers, very good overall quality. None so far, did not test the working range because I’m using it on ... Read more

mouse1 mouse2 mouse3 good mouse

0 0 0

• posted byEK2906 on 05/09/2013

good ergonomics, easy to use, accurate tracking, real laser so working on any surface. The option of 800dpi is nice, although we are not using it as the default. Very nice gimmick with the position of the batteries in the back of the mouse... wireless option works fine - the usb is under the table, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygraiczyk on 01/17/2012

The principal is "plug and play", just it. Works under any supercifie. I receive 2 x 1,5v alkaline very powrefull. No one this far. I use this at 6 meter distance and works well. For the price , and the funcionanity is the one best bay´s oon the DX. No regret´s. Read more

0 0 1

• posted byissau on 10/22/2011

Good Material Laser Mouse (longer battery life, 6mA) Foward n Backward Buttons DPI change button On/Off button Really real Rapoo mouse Light starts blinking when batteries are at the end Price a little over No place to put the usb in the mouse Could come with more colors/skins For right hand users (or ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byissau on 09/05/2011

Back n Foward button DPI button Works many surfaces Battery durability (still with the batteries that come with it, over 2 months n i dont power off the mouse) third button not good, scroll working but the third button doesnt hold pressed form factor / color Good build, working fine till now, good for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections