Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflateg on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice toy for getting fun with kids. My son also used to distinguish animals with them. I've bought 4 different pieces and still happy with them. Monkey is the most preferred by him but giraffe looks nice. It caries NICI logo on it which gives more value t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzolev on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:first when I see this photo I can notice that the hair of the lion is not exactly as the one I have on the giraffe that I got. It is nice funny toy, the material is soft and from good quality. there are nice details. I wash it in washing machine and all was go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgpereira on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well buit. Beautiful puppet. My two years old son loved it. I bought three of then: the Lion, the Monkey and the Giraffe. All of them are great. Cons:No cons. It's just great!!!!!!!!!!!! OtherThoughts:It's even better if you buy the other puppets. In my case, I bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandhill on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The puppet is a very cute giraffe and appears to be well constructed, and sturdy. The label appears to be a genuine Nici puppet. The fabric is quote soft and the stitching well sewn. Cons:The fit of the puppet is quite slim. The puppet may not fit people with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeista on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, well made with good materials. Very soft, perfect for children. Great for actors (I have already bought a couple of these things) Very good colours, and it fits perfect in your hand, once you see it, you won't get it off your hand for some time. Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections