DX » Community » Reviews » 4000mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with 10-in-1 Cell Phone Charger Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuningan on 04/08/2013

Is very cheaper, easy of use and come with one small light (one high bright led). Comes with one adapter from usb male to any phone charger connector, iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, any you want and if your connector is not included, you can plug your USB to phone cable to charge because the box has a usb female ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bysantiago31 on 11/16/2011

this is a very usefull battery to have, it's can be not have all the 4000mAh that he said, but works great - my died mp4 battery is almost died, but with this one pluged i can use it like it is pluged in eletric plug i see 2 main problems: 1-the instructions is all in hinese, so take a while to me to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byng192 on 06/24/2011

* Can charge up to 2-3 devices at the same time. * Has a built in light. * Often it stops charging and the charger dies and has power but have to insert charger to revive it. * Does not have as much power as DX claims. * The charging port is very fragile Would not suggest. Buy only if you can't spare ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypsimkovic on 05/24/2011

When my mobile main battery weaks, this is great emergency power source fot it. I never ever lost my important call, or my GPS never turns off, when I need it. Build quality looks fine. - bundled USB cabel doesn't work, - main charging USB connector of charger loosen on first use, when i glued it back,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections