DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 103-Key Keyboard & Optical Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (1 x AA + 1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiegoWolky on 09/18/2012

My english isn't good, but...: Very easy to install and use, Good performance and quick answer, don't have delay in mouse, and the batteries have a long life. My notebook recognized very quickly include the media buttons (play/pause, volume up, volume down, etc) I don't find the correct driver to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubenh2001 on 08/24/2012

its just a great keyboard!! its light, the construction quality is superior!!!! its plug and play so u dont need any drivers or anything else to make it work straigt out of the box! it is original logitech product for chinese market. -It seems really cheap, i`m always worried that if either one falls ... Read more

Product arrived the other side the great keyborad and mouse

0 0 0

• posted bymiragemp on 08/23/2012

Easy to install, just plug it and it's ready to use. No driver is needed. I like the design, so simple and sleek, a great companion with your elegant black themed computer system. Its wireless capability makes it convenient to move around your workplace and adjust with your comfort. Keys are soft and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

* Easy to use, Plug in and go after some easy to go through installs * Very nice build, It's super strong * The range is phenomenal * Haven't found any on this keyboard/mouse yet. Maybe the mouse is a little low compared to your old one but nothing you can't get used to. For it's price it is very much ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections