DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 5-Pin Data/Charging Adapter for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudeitsme553 on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter was shipped to me free of defects in working order and works as described. I can charge and transfer data with this. Cons:There is no marking indicating which side is up. easily fixed with a dot of glow in the dark acrylic paint. OtherThoughts:I was buying... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPawelsky on 01/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- price is very good - works as expected (no rocket science though, just an adapter) - available also in white (for those preferring Apple colours) Cons:- no "this way up" mark of any kind on it, so you never know which way to plug it in. - pretty ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberma on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:work with ipod touch 4th gen, and all usb cable i had (mini usb cable data and mini usb blackberry charger) cheap price nice build qualty Cons:none OtherThoughts:actually mine just broke after 6month of use, but it is because i always left it plugged on my ito... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvloschiavo on 06/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great on iPod 5th Generation Video and iPad2. Great price. Cons:No indication on the black plastic which side is up. I rely on two extra gaps on the metal connector to determine polarity. Alternatively you can use the mini-usb cable connector as well. Put... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections