DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Guard Film with Cloth for HTC Desire Z
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/10/2014

Данную плёночку как и другий можно чуть подрезать под нужную для Вас длину. По ширине не советую подрезать. На яркость не сильно сказалось. Палец легко скользит. Read more

Protective Screen Guard Film

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byguidolarrain on 01/08/2014

what can i say about this? it's nice, it's new, it fits perfectly!!! you can't ask for more!!! Really NONE!!!! very easy to put on you DESIRE Z. so far, so good!!! any complains!!! Totally dummies proof, very easy to put it on your HTC Desire Z. is very hard to find accessories for HTC Desire Z, so if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidolarrain on 11/28/2013

<<<< what can i say about this? it's nice, it's new, it fits perfectly!!! you can't ask for more!!! >>>> <<<< Really NONE!!!! >>>> <<<< Totally dummies proof, very easy to put it on your HTC Desire Z. >>>> <<<< Very, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymherrmanjambit on 06/23/2013

-It is very cheap -High quality (not a thin film like "cheap" ones) -Easy to apply to the phone -Perfect fit None yet The screen cleaning cloth is not good, you should put it straight to /dev/null (aka trash can). Do not try to clean the display with it before putting the film on the display!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBtrembla on 11/17/2012

-It's a very good quality item ! Offers a good screen protection without disturbing the touch-screen precision. the film is quite thick but is invisible. -very easy to place on your screen. The air bubbles can be easily removed with the little duster included. - it could be cheaper; for the price it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremyh on 11/16/2012

Good price/quality easyle to install without bubbles Fits to Desire Z perfectly Screen doesn't lose sharpness and colour like the anti-fingerprint protectors actually there are no cons. It was shipped very fast and it does as it promises the easyest screen protector I ever applied to phone. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPekson on 08/26/2012

- Low price - Good quality - Easy to install (if you do it right) - Phone screen is not scratched - Enough for a long time - Easy to clean Cons is not found. Everything is good. Ordered 3 items at once, one film lasted almost a year, and did not even start peel off at the edges, just a little scratched.... Read more

3 protective films

0 0 0

• posted byzung0207 on 07/16/2012

- Good price point - Simple to install - Fits to Desire Z nicely - Screen doesn't lose sharpness and colour like the anti-fingerprint protectors - Very few scratches after 6 months of use - catches fingerprints like most other screens - took 5 weeks to deliver, although it's not sure who's fault I've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuseyinkartal on 12/28/2011

- The price is really cheap when comparing other suppliers. - Totally fits to Desire Z - Easy to use (Just detach protectors and stick it to screen) - The cloth is good idea. - Don't effect the touch speed. No cons. - Don't try to detach it from screen after stick it. - Use ruler, comb or something to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrokkas1985 on 11/30/2011

It was very cheap compared to same kind of screen protectors in store. it very easy to install fitted my phone perfectly I have ordered it twice. the first time it was ok, second time it can little bit bend and it wasnt usefull. - i could last little longer - bubbles are hard to get rid of when installing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections