DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Guard Film with Cloth for Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC LT15i X12
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysblob on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent quality and value for money. Comes with a cloth to clean your screen before placing on. Cons:Seems to scratch a little easier than previous ones I have tried. The instructions are a little confusing and it's not clear which side is the "sticky" side tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybinna on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the second time I'm ordered the product. It's easy to apply, and the screen looks amazing immediately after the application, but within a few weeks it scratches over and becomes dull. It also peels off at the corners. Cons:Would be nice if for the pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasiosd on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cleaning cloth was very useful. Very easy to install.Anybody can do this. If you follow instructions, no bubbles or fibers on the entire surface.Even a child can do it. Smooth surface, almost as if not present. Cons:The instructions. They are on correct english, but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFangly on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Alot cheaper then other products. It's easy to apply without any bubbles. No strange glare effects in sunlight Cons:It is a bit more easy to scratch then a regular protector. Otherwise none. OtherThoughts:Great value product. Cheap and decent quality instead o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypukicop1 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you follow instructions, no bubbles or fibers on the entire surface. The cleaning cloth was useful, very easy to install. Package arrived in about 24 days. Cons:If you're not careful during the applying process you could get bubbles of dust particles under... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, protects the screen well. just what you would expect from a standard protector. veiene you too with a cloth to clean the screen is always appreciated, is great for cleaning the screen Cons:all dirt sticks to the screen with an incredible faclidad... Read more

screen guard
    0 0
  • posted byvasiosd on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great product and great value of money. You will not regret it by bying it! I did not have any problems to fit it onto the screen and it matches perfect!It really protects the screen and you will realy like it. Cons:I dont have any perticulary cons. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoan59 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the quality of the protection screen is very good. what is more it's easy to put on your screen, a card is given with the protection to help you. I used it on my mobile on on 2 other people's , it worked perfectly ! and it lasts very long (I put mine 4 months ago, and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycastellorizon on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It protects your screen really well - Leaves no fingerprints - Comes with a special cloth(don't know how to say in english) to clean the screen before using it - You remove on of the three layers to applky it on the screen, and leave the other two and you will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavier2 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a very good produckt. i buy them regularly. after a few weeks of intensive use there appear some scratches on the surface. easy peal the protection film off and place a new one. super Cons:no cons...very good produckt will buy some more for the future Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections