DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Guard Film with Cloth for Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC LT15i X12
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysblob on 12/09/2013

Decent quality and value for money. Comes with a cloth to clean your screen before placing on. Seems to scratch a little easier than previous ones I have tried. The instructions are a little confusing and it's not clear which side is the "sticky" side that goes on your screen and which side ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybinna on 10/24/2013

This is the second time I'm ordered the product. It's easy to apply, and the screen looks amazing immediately after the application, but within a few weeks it scratches over and becomes dull. It also peels off at the corners. Would be nice if for the price it was a 2-pack. I realize I should not expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasiosd on 09/28/2013

The cleaning cloth was very useful. Very easy to install.Anybody can do this. If you follow instructions, no bubbles or fibers on the entire surface.Even a child can do it. Smooth surface, almost as if not present. The instructions. They are on correct english, but are really hard to understand. Before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFangly on 04/13/2013

Alot cheaper then other products. It's easy to apply without any bubbles. No strange glare effects in sunlight It is a bit more easy to scratch then a regular protector. Otherwise none. Great value product. Cheap and decent quality instead of buying expensive protectors in store. If it breaks you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypukicop1 on 04/01/2013

If you follow instructions, no bubbles or fibers on the entire surface. The cleaning cloth was useful, very easy to install. Package arrived in about 24 days. If you're not careful during the applying process you could get bubbles of dust particles under the protective layer. In roughly correspond Sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

good product, protects the screen well. just what you would expect from a standard protector. veiene you too with a cloth to clean the screen is always appreciated, is great for cleaning the screen all dirt sticks to the screen with an incredible faclidad, grease, dust ... most of the time this dirty ... Read more

screen guard

0 0 0

• posted byvasiosd on 01/29/2013

It is a great product and great value of money. You will not regret it by bying it! I did not have any problems to fit it onto the screen and it matches perfect!It really protects the screen and you will realy like it. I dont have any perticulary cons. i was conserning about if it was ok for my Sony ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoan59 on 12/04/2012

the quality of the protection screen is very good. what is more it's easy to put on your screen, a card is given with the protection to help you. I used it on my mobile on on 2 other people's , it worked perfectly ! and it lasts very long (I put mine 4 months ago, and it's still perfect no cons... really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycastellorizon on 10/02/2012

- It protects your screen really well - Leaves no fingerprints - Comes with a special cloth(don't know how to say in english) to clean the screen before using it - You remove on of the three layers to applky it on the screen, and leave the other two and you will have two protectors instead of one, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavier2 on 08/28/2012

its a very good produckt. i buy them regularly. after a few weeks of intensive use there appear some scratches on the surface. easy peal the protection film off and place a new one. super no cons...very good produckt will buy some more for the future i stay with the first pros....i use the guards for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections