DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheMikLad on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have a few USB drives, and this particular case is perfect for protecting one, hard outer shell, strong zip, and inside the drive can be held in place behind the elasticated chord, while on the other side (half) there's a handy elasticated netting which can secure a USB c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymickey21 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks very nice in this color and feels sturdy. The sides are reinforced and look like they can sustain some severe force and still protect the device. Double zipper opens very smoothly and easily and stays in place. A small elastic cord holds the device in place so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaqajr on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has the right size for me, and looks sturdy. BEsides, it has space for keeping the HD and its acessories (mine is as WD My Passport). Cons:Can't think of any - well, its made of cloth, not plastic, it may smear or something, better take real care of it. OtherThoughts:N... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjapaur on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Case soft touch to protect your hard drive. Neoprene is of good quality and is very pretty floral print. Cons:None. Maybe a little large for some models very thin hard but I take the opportunity to take the extra cable is needed to connect to the computer OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJabelius on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its material is good. Not water proof but very good. I bought this for camera and it fits there perfectly. Price is really low. I like it. This is one must have product if you need covering HDD or camera. Digicamera fits in the bag case pretty nicely. (Normal camera wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsynemushroom on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is just fine. It's also looks pretty good. The flowers on the case are just lovely. It protects your hard disk drive pretty well. It's easy to keep it in your pocket or purse. The sleeves on the inside are very well made. Nice to hold secure digital cards.... Read more

Protective Case for Hard Disk Drive
    0 0
  • posted bysteed33 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very convenient to use! Keeps for 2.5 "Hard Disk Drive and Memory Card and USB flash drives and cables. Hard corps, excellent protection from bumps and falls. Good fixation of the hard drive and supplements. Inside soft. Nice black color and texture. Reliable... Read more

Nice black color and texture. Good fixation of the hard drive and supplements. Good fixation of the hard drive and supplements.
    0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks reliable, strong, durable and it holds your hard drive and the cables very good! Cons:Well, it's not a con, but I would be grateful if you can have it without the flower stamp, maybe just plain. OtherThoughts:I was looking for a shockproof case for my hard driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoffee on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality feels good and strong. The size is big enough to hold a HDD even if it already use an external enclosure. Can be used to hold small things, i.e. cable, memory card, flash disk, etc. Cons:Very smelly, strong chemical smell, even if you are 1 meter away from it. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDZIDZE75 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this bag case is what i need to protect my hdd because i travel every day with notebook & my hdd to my job and back home. it's nice, small, have place for hdd cable or another 2.5" hdd or phone.... Cons:no cons. with this case i have what i need Other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections