DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Shockproof Bag Case for 2.5" Hard Disk Drive - Purple
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• High quality and pretty cheap!

posted by mpenailillo on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Easy to take it anywhere and so Useful. It is very convenient to use! fits perfectly
    Perfect colour same as my favourite soccer team.!!
    nice design with flower perfect for a woman maybe too girly for a boy. In fasct i bought another to a friend and it was very pleased with my gift.

Cons:

None at the moment and I have it for more than 5 moths, just i dont know if it is water proof but i do not think so :P it is Dustproof obviously. Too girly for a boy

OtherThoughts:

When i bought and i saw that it was so cheap i thought that de quality it would not be good, but i was wrong, is resistent and easy to carry. I can say that it is a great and reliable product where you can put 2.5" hard disk without any problem.

Bottomline:

A great gift for myself and my hard disk. very decent price , High quality Protects HDD from scratches and a dust. Good condition. I good gift for a friend or someone close to you

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections