Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by25080205 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is real glass - hard, clear and thermal-resistant by it's nature. Fits perfectly to my Maglite 6D (I suppose other D-size Maglites also compatible). Special for powerful and hot custom bulbs. Light spot didn't dissolve on plastic glass scratches, bright and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightbird95 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It fits perfectly into my Maglite 4D replacing the old plastic lens. It also contributes to the brighter output of the 6*Cree Q5 WB 5-Mode 1200-Lumen White Light Drop-in LED Module.Cons:None that I can think of.OtherThoughts:I ordered this on 05 March 2013 together with SK... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFlav_3 on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great glass lens, just as advertised. Will fit the m@g head with no modification. Seems to hold up well against scratching over time and the edge is nice and smooth. Can't really complain about the price either since the advertised price also includes shipment.Cons:NoneO... Read more

0 0
  • posted byileonex on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+Real glass; +Perfectly rounded sides; +Diameter accurately represents described dimensions; +Thin glass(for me it's pro) +Good packed; +No scratches; +Clear; +Excellent replacement plastic lens; Cons:-no- OtherThoughts:I used this lens with sku:18841 for my DI... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 02/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a perfect replacement for the poor plastic lens on the D & C maglites. Fit is perfect, and glass is more translucent and scratchproof than platic. Cons:Be carefull when installing this. Don't use too much force when tightening or you'll crack it. Be sure there's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydatsrboi on 09/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Not much I can say about this other then it is a glass and mine came scratch free. It is fairly thick but fits a mag light nicely. I brought it to replace my plastic lens on the mag light because I do diving and glass is harder to bend under pressure. Cons:Buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydx007 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's clear glass. If you are currently using a plastic one, you probably don't notice how many micro scratches is on it. Once you swap the plastic lens with this one, you will realize your plastic lens is more translucent than transparent. Glass is harder and resist scratc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by74Sharps on 01/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I was expecting these to have light scratches on the surfaces, but no, they are "clear as a bell"! They made it halfway around the planet in the envelope, without getting broken. Amazing! Cons:Not really anything I can think of. It would be nice if they were coated, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcAllan on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:A circular piece of glass which (hopefully) fits your M@g (see cons). Thickness is perfect match to the original plastic one. Very nice - makes the lens of your M@g very clear even though it's not of those high tech coated ones. Cons:Didn't quite fit my older 2D.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasy_Me on 12/05/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Pros: A cheap replacement for any plastic or broken glass lens, can take the heat from high powered incandescent bulbs, clear and cheap. Cons:Can brake much easier then plastic, so don't use for flash lights around your kids. OtherThoughts:All fields aded together, you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections