DX » Community » Reviews » C-02 Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrispychips on 03/16/2013

It is pretty bright and uses the battery fairly quickly, but not so quickly as to overheat and kill the battery. Clicky is definite. Well thought out design generally. Dismantlable with a small circlip plier. Seems generally fairly good construction. A bit slipppery! Mine was a bit thin in the metal where the o ring seals (When I unscrewed the front ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinsane2k on 01/06/2013

- good output for the price. looks about 20lumens - good beam profile with orange peal reflector - good cool beam, no colour contamination or rings - excellent o-rings and threads gives good seal - can tail stand with minor shave off the boot (without landyard only). - appears to have no parasitic drain - emitter has become loose or tarnished giving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympug0 on 03/21/2010

Only one AA battery can produce a very powerful beam. I was impressed with the (even at a moderate distance) blinding intensity. The main (focused portion) of the beam projected clearly at 25 meters at night. Read my "Other Comments" for more information, below. THIS FLASHLIGHT IS WORTH THE MONEY if you are more worried about power and compactness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewquaker on 11/13/2009

This is an amazing light. It performs exactly as illustrated, with a good strong beam surrounded by a bright halo--all from a AA battery. I now use it as a defensive tactical flashlight. The housing is good-quality aluminum with two O-rings for waterproofing. Also, this fits well in the palm of the hand, making it perfect as a hand-held tactical light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrusbx on 05/29/2008

Great bright light that runs on a single AA. Easy to get battery won't leave you without juice. Good anodising over the torch. Has not lost any after staying in pocket with other junk. Nice clicky switch - but wouldn't accidentally turn on in the pocket. Comes with a lanyard which can actually go around the wrist, unlike some other torches. 1st one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystockstinks on 04/10/2008

I really like this light. I use it five times a day... At work. The beam is really bright and one of the smoothest. However, as much as I like this light, it is not quite as nice as the SAIK RC-A3 Cree. (5338) The clicker switch is nice and smooth too. None that I can think of. This is a great flashlight that is really bright too. Great buy!!! Buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbrandhu on 03/29/2008

Eine wirklich klase LED-Taschenlampe! Hinten ein Schalter, vorne die LED. Betrieben wird sie mit einer normalen AA_Batterie. Die Helligkeit ist wirklich unglaublich für eine kleine LED! Auch dass die LED-Lampe nach wenigen Minuten sehr heiß vorne wird kann ich nicht bestätigen. Flackert gerne und recht oft, warum und wieso es das tut ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystringbendr on 03/21/2008

This is a great little light. It's small enough to fit in your pocket, and takes AA batteries. Small Well built Very bright Easy to use - Big one - just on or off. No mode fussing. None After getting the first one I ordered another. The output is a nice color and very bright. When it came, I opened it and popped a fresh hybrid NiMh battery in. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatman on 02/06/2008

Sturdy build Great price Really very very bright Pocket size None whatsoever The battery seems to last ok, I have owned it for over a week and used it a few times and its still bright. Lets hope it stays that way for a while longer!! This is my first import torch so admittedly I have no point of reference but having owned it for over a week now I still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfruchle2 on 12/18/2007

Awesome brightness, brightest torch I own. Instantly became my "use everywhere" torch (though I keep a spare battery around just in case). Strong metal outside, uses cheap AAs, very bright light - what more do you want? None that I can think of. End switch is nice - once you turn it on, you can momentarily turn it off by pressing it lightly.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections