DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung S8530/i5700/i8910 Omnia HD
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiaggi on 05/13/2013

Ideal replacement batteries, including practical charger for my mobile phone Samsung Omnia 7th Charges quickly and it seems like life is also at the level of the original battery. I am very happy with this product. With two batteries now endure without charger and three days. usb plug in the charger is super no disadvantages. We'll see over time It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimbad333 on 05/09/2013

all, good price, good quality I bought this for my 5800. great price I think, and if you compare prices to original battery this one is much cheaper have not found any on the contrary: good price, good quality I bought this for my 5800. great price I think, and if you compare prices to original battery this one is much cheaper buy it!really good.good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrey691 on 01/12/2013

My original battery for 1.5 years was bad to hold a charge. I decided to buy at the store the other. The charger works fine, the battery is good. Enough for 2 days, which is a great indicator. Here in town, I would not be able to buy at that price, with a quality battery charger. Minus 2 weeks of work noticed. Results recognized high! Was on the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysklansky on 07/15/2012

I bought this for my Galaxy 3/i5800. The price is great. Compared to original battery this one doesn't cost so much, and it lasts almost the same time than original. I had this battery almost two years. Most of the time it was just a spare one; I took it with me if I went to a longer journey and I knew I won't be able to charge my phone in a long time.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySCSIBandit on 09/06/2011

This battery is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Indulge sold by MetroPCS and Cricket in the US (Model numbers SCH-R910 and SCH-R915 respectively). Since these phones go through batteries like candy, it's good to have a charger and another battery. The USB charger port on the bottom is a plus! It also charges batteries of the same type, not just the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieleemilio on 08/02/2011

This is the 2nd cradle i've bought for my samsung i8910. The 1st one bought in my country was defective and it wont charg the batteries at all... This one works, and it has a led indicator that sure is a plus if u want to know if you battery is charged. The additionale battery is really lightweight and it lasts like the original (so i'm not so sure ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections