DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung S5830/Galaxy Ace
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalesther on 01/22/2014

Very good product. The lights work as described. The blue and red lights work perfectly. There are not negatives. What makes this product more battery charger, a great purchase option. The product, battery charger more, are small and easy to carry. Take. Can be taken anywhere. With a charged battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayon0612 on 07/13/2013

Low price, its really easy to use, fits perfectly on the phone, well made battery and charger - otimo preço, é bem facil de usar, encaixa perfeitamente no aparelho, bateria e carregador são muito bem feitos. None so far. The battery can hold my phone on just like my 1 year old original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypalermo0923 on 02/11/2013

One day my battery broke down and I decided to use this website for oder new one. It was not difficult to make an oder. It was my first experience of odering Chinese products and I worried a little. But in 3-4 weeks I recieved a cherished parcel. But such a long term of delivery was caused by bad work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Good for charging only batteries, u dont need to connect your phone. U can use with that extra battery to charge it, while u using your phone at work, or at school, or whatever u are... Shows u with a light when is charging and when battery its fully charge or not on charge. If pink light its charging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrehmps on 12/09/2012

It works like what you expect from it. Simple to use and came with a good battery. The charger has a red/pink light on when the battery is low, battery is full when the color turns blue. The Battery fits perfectly on my Galaxy Ace. I use it for the very first time today and it works well. No cons for ... Read more

In my hand 3 itens of it

0 0 0

• posted bykaivan on 10/18/2012

The battery supplied works decent, not great. The charger charges your original battery better then the company wall charger. The feeling of caring only the extra battery is better then the larger charger. saves my space in the EDC bag. The charger has a red/pink shade light on when the battery is low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemersonrizzatti on 09/26/2012

Excellent! very well made, simple to use and came with a good battery. it's possible to charge the battery and a USB device at the same time. the battery lasts less than the regular samsung one (till now at least). It is a very good product comparing with the price. The charger has a good and beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaartenmars on 07/16/2012

Does what you expect from it. Easy to use, battery is full when the color turns green. The Battery fits in my Samsung GIO. It looks fancy. I already use it every day and it works every time. Battery lasts as lang as my own (1 year old) used battery. So the quality of the battery is not exceptional. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byknuppel on 07/06/2012

it is very easy to use. Put your battery in it, plug it in the socket wait about 2 and an half our and it is charged. than change the battery from your cell phone with the charged battery, so you have a charged battery in your cell phone and an empty battery getting charged. there's also a uk adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeduardof on 12/26/2011

Excellent! very well made, simple to use and came with a good battery. the battery lasts more than the regular samsung one (till now at least). nothing to talk about so far The charger has a good and beautiful indicator that changes the color when the battery is completed charged. Additionally, it has ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections