Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystixx on 10/08/2010

I used this reflector for a headlamp (pictured above) that I was putting together. At the time I had'nt though of using this and then remembered I purchased this reflector by accident. I removed the crappy 1.5mm leds and installed this one. It fit perfectly and works great. I use it almost everyday. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

Worked like a charm! It fit perfectly into the project I had in mind for it. I used it with sku.03475 and sku.10084 for some very nice results running off of two AA batteries. Pretty awesome, actually. A bit pricy for a small piece of aluminum. The flashlight I installed this into cost 1/3 the price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywaynep22045 on 01/13/2009

I first ordered this by acident,and it turned out to be a blessing. with a little fileing it will fit the mini nag flashlight with 2 14500 lithium batteries and a streamlight TL-3 bulb you have a light that will amaze your friends for a mini mag Non that I know of this reflector could be used for other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by_Diceman on 06/04/2008

Made of solid aluminium. Well made. Good quality. Holes on underside for screwing in/out. None of my torches could utilise the threads, the threads either stopped a centimetre or two short or were incompatible. The reflective surface is just a coating, I tried to get some heavy fingerprints off with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaser123 on 04/16/2008

Its built extremely good, it is made of of solid aluminum which helps to enhance heat-sinking. The coating on it is very good, it is a medium orange peel and very shiny. Also the hole where the led goes is the perfect size for cree's, and because of that it has no donut hole in the beam(ie, no black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychumpychump on 01/16/2008

- All aluminum construction is rugged and enhances heat sinking - High luster surface finish - Effective texture for beam smoothing - Generously sized pinholes for installation and removal - Fits MTE 1xAA light (sku 6162) - Precise machine work and beautiful finish for less than two and a half bucks!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections