Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystixx on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this reflector for a headlamp (pictured above) that I was putting together. At the time I had'nt though of using this and then remembered I purchased this reflector by accident. I removed the crappy 1.5mm leds and installed this one. It fit perfectly an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked like a charm! It fit perfectly into the project I had in mind for it. I used it with sku.03475 and sku.10084 for some very nice results running off of two AA batteries. Pretty awesome, actually. Cons:A bit pricy for a small piece of aluminum. The flashlight I ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaynep22045 on 01/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I first ordered this by acident,and it turned out to be a blessing. with a little fileing it will fit the mini nag flashlight with 2 14500 lithium batteries and a streamlight TL-3 bulb you have a light that will amaze your friends for a mini mag Cons:Non that I know of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by_Diceman on 06/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of solid aluminium. Well made. Good quality. Holes on underside for screwing in/out. Cons:None of my torches could utilise the threads, the threads either stopped a centimetre or two short or were incompatible. The reflective surface is just a coating, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaser123 on 04/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its built extremely good, it is made of of solid aluminum which helps to enhance heat-sinking. The coating on it is very good, it is a medium orange peel and very shiny. Also the hole where the led goes is the perfect size for cree's, and because of that it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychumpychump on 01/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- All aluminum construction is rugged and enhances heat sinking - High luster surface finish - Effective texture for beam smoothing - Generously sized pinholes for installation and removal - Fits MTE 1xAA light (sku 6162) - Precise machine work and beautiful fin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections