DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rapoo 1200 2.4GHz Wireless 1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreinaldoh on 03/26/2014

Good buttons, excellent and durable wheel, good trace and slippy and wonderful pointing. And the price?? OMG, it is unbelievable that is so cheap! You are paying for quality, my friend. That is what it is. There is no cons. This is not even possible!! This Rapoo Original Mouse is the most awesome mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenYshconsult on 10/18/2013

I like the color and finish. Mouse is made of decent to quality material. Feels like a medium priced mouse, at least. Smooth wheel with click feedback, unlike the cheap Microsoft mouse I had before. Amount of force required to press the buttons is just right. Middle button (wheel) is a touch too tight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuandroll on 04/25/2013

Attractive, the invisible optical its very nice. It has an original and singular style. Do not consume too much energy. The price isn't according to the product. The mouse scroll wheel have a low quality. It has a small detail, it isn't matches perfectly. I think that more quality or lower price would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycpg100 on 01/26/2013

- It's light. Easy to carry around. - It's slim. Can fit anywhere. - It's anatomical, your hand will feel confortable while holding it. - It doesn't have that anoying red LED underneath. It probably uses some infrared light. - Uses only one AA battery. - The price could be a bit lower. This Rapoo brand ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections