DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorikron on 02/06/2014

EN: It protects your smartphone It's cheap ES: Protege tu smartphone Es barato EN: Not very good material, seems weak It's for a mobile phone that now (2014) it's out-dated ES: No es muy buen material, parece debil Es para un teléfono móvil que ahora (2014) ya está obsoleto EN: I have used only few months I don't like that thing about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLeas on 01/08/2014

Its a perfect fit. No problem to connect the charger/usb connector or a headset/earplugs. The buttons are aligned and works without trouble. And the opening for the SD card is good as well. Non that I can think of after all most 2 years os use. It does protect your phone some what, but high drops onto hard ground is not recommended even with the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElettromax on 05/31/2013

La custodia è perfetta, di ottima fattura. E' addirittura satinata nella parte posteriore e lucida nei lati, i tasti si premono bene senza fatica. Aderisce perfettamente senza sbavature. Il telefono non sembra averla addosso per quanto è sottile. Per il prezzo che costa praticamente non ha difetti, è difficile trovare in italia un prodotto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrolho on 04/03/2013

Very good price/quality. although cheap is very stylish. the fitting is very good. colors are appealing and it has attracted positive comments from everyone that it has been displayed. the power and sound buttons access is not perfect but it is not bad. the protection seems to be good, involving the cell phone completely. maybe a opening in the sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaRioE6300 on 03/20/2013

+Good material. +Good quality. +It fit perfect on my samsung galaxy Mini S5570. +best price on the market. +It protect very well the mobile phone from scratch and accidental drops. -Not so easy to install on your mobile phone,assembly requires a bit of time. ............................................................................................... Read more

Protective PVC Case Protective PVC Case Video review of pvc case for galaxy mini
    0 0
  • posted byZoey95 on 12/14/2012

- cheap - hard to find in stores and if found will cost alot -you pay for what you wanted - different colours and the colour is try to picture except of the black one which comes out more dark unlike the glossy picture above - the case is very tight on the phone which was the samsung galaxy mini - hard to put in and take off - i feel like i have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJappe123 on 12/13/2012

This protective case will protect your phone van bumps, chocks and scratches and every button is still very reachable. The quality isn't that good, but you can expect that for the cheap price. I had some problems with the volume button,for example sometime when I push the lower-volume button, the cellphone put's the volume up. I noticed you just have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/28/2012

Good quality... low price... elegant color...you know that the black color you guess right always.Also fits perfectly on your mobile phone is a very good option to purchase cover the back of your cellphone with this hard casing There is nothing negative in this product, on the contrary, only meeting advantages in quality and firmness of the material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraven22 on 10/15/2012

- quite low price - good quality - very easy to use - suits perfectly for my Galaxy Mini - all openings for earphones, charge adapter/sync cable, speaker and microphone on the right places - provides a good protection for my Galaxy Mini against scratches, fall down damages, dust and moisture - it's a little hard to get used to press the power button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys73b4n on 10/14/2012

- It fits exactly to the phone - all buttons working - good design - you can easily touch the buttons - very functional and useful - very good price No cons at all, very good product for the low price! It is very useful and is cheep. If you have a Samsung Galaxy Mini, you should buy this case. You will have a very good protection for your smartphone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections