DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJointDee on 11/17/2013

Its transaparent, It's not very hard or soft , Great quality. I didn't suspect it's so good quality, case. (can match any branded one), You feel perfectly in your hand. no cons on that case. You can drop your phone on the floor or pavement and your phone will not crash and even not receive a single scratch!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanto2011 on 05/23/2013

excellent cover of durable plastic and hard, perfect for samsung galaxy mini 5570. perfect match with the side buttons, and with the charger cable!very competitive price and high quality product, it is a good protection for your phone! the base is non-slip, I'll buy another soon! no fault in particular!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasnec007 on 11/28/2012

- quite low price - good quality - very easy to use - suits perfectly for my Galaxy Mini - all openings for earphones, charge adapter/sync cable, speaker and microphone on the right places - provides a good protection for my Galaxy Mini against scratches, fall down damages, dust and moisture it's a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalpic on 07/03/2012

-Very cheap -Great grip in your hand, so the phone wont slip off -fits really good on the phone -fits on samsung galaxy mini very well -protect your back side from scratches -nice colour, really like the shiny edge, so when you have your case on phone, you dont see that you had case on -easy to put it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections