DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - Blue
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykania on 07/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well built, quite thick (no fear of it ripping). the colour is lovely. also, all the holes are in the right places. it's just the right size so there is no fear of it falling off the phone or anything. I do not have anything else to say about this product. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMouse2000 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good protection for your Galaxy Mini against scratches and accidently drops. Looks nice, the case has been made from blurry transparent blue PVC. Cons:The colour of this case is in real much darker than it looks on the picture. I especially chose this lightblue col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaallvvaarroo on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this case for more than 1 month and I have not noticed any damage in it. The shape is perfect for Galaxy Mini and the price is very good compared with the ones you could find in Spain. The color is very nice and makes your phone more atractive. Cons:I have n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzokkac on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Shippment was done after three weeks. Very good protection for your Galaxy Mini against scratches and accidently drops. Looks nice, the main surface is blurry transparent white sourrounder by white hard plastic. Cons:It is a piece of plastic, I don't understan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmoootka on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:well built, quite thick (no fear of it ripping). the colour is lovely. also, all the holes are in the right places. it's just the right size so there is no fear of it falling off the phone or anything. Cons:the on/off/lock button is a bit difficult to press si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasnec007 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It protects your Samsung Galaxy Mini against scratches, dust and shocks. The price is really cheap, in my country this would cost much more. There is holes for all needed things; for earphone jack, usb- and charger, speaker, and buttons for volume and screen lock. There... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfvloon on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Even after several months it still fits perfect around my sons Samsung Galaxy Mini. The phone is still kept tight inside the cover. For this price it is really really really great value for money. I have had other covers that after removibg the phone for a few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjansku136 on 12/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It protects your Samsung Galaxy Mini against scratches, dust and shocks. The price is really cheap, in my country this would cost much more. There is holes for all needed things; for earphone jack, usb- and charger, speaker, and buttons for volume and screen l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections