DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Black
  • 5 star 32 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsamila on 03/03/2014

Fits perfectly. not too tigth, not too loose, wonder colour and texture, perfect materias, seems to absorb small impacts, almost invisible after installed. no one nery nice, for the ones that don't want the coloured or patterned covers, this one simulates the original one wih huge advantages.Have a nice grip and feel better that original case. nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzissou on 08/14/2013

- Very nice material - Perfect phone fitting - Good price/quality product ------------------------------------ - Buen material - Se ajusta perfecto al telefono - Producto con buena relacion precio/calidad - Physical buttons (volume/power) may be a little complicated to push after phone is covered by this case. It could be annoying for some users. --... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluiz999 on 07/31/2013

It fits perfect on the Samsung Galaxy Ace and the material seems to be good, but not the best although. It doesen't falls from fall. The black collor is uniform and it looks great has some details on the shores. it has some extra plastic edges that I have to cut myself to make it completely conforable. More than that every ting is OK Its great for protect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 07/29/2013

nice, thick easy to grip with one hand and swipe screen. All the holes are perfect. fits perfectly, so takes a little bit of force to take the case off the phone, but that's a good thing, as you don't want the case to come off easy. A well priced case, this is the one to get. Great price, with a great quality!, doesn't make your phone bulky either &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugadandrea on 07/09/2013

Its a very affordable case, rubber latex made, very easy t use, lokks like it can handle some small drops, nevertryed to check, but de material is large so i believe it can protect the device from small drops... its too ugly, and makes the device bigger, so itgets harder to put in th poket and unconfortable to carr with a walet on hands for eg. its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymosampaio on 07/08/2013

Very nice! I really enjoy it! It was really made for this smart phone size. It was hard to find a good protective pvc to my samsung galaxy ace s5830 but this is really awesome. There is little holes for the cam, the volume, and recharger! Thank you, dx! No cons! I found what I was looking for. Now I let my little kid using my smartphone because I know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayon0612 on 06/05/2013

- Price (Preço) - Good protection for the phone (well, havent tested it so far but it seems solid) (Boa proteção para o celular - ainda não testei mas parece resistente) - Like everybody is saying the sides buttons becomes a little too hard to press (Igual todos estão falando, os botões laterais ficam duros) - worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelemda on 05/08/2013

Provides good protection and it fits perfectly with a good touch and for a good price, It's really cheap(1.83€). I ordered two of them and one arrived a llittle deformed in one side, but eventually returned to his being. Volumen and power buttos are covered but you get used. Edges have poor finish,I do not bother, but it can be an inconvenience for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycupoftea21 on 04/23/2013

It is everything that you need. So simple to use, looks very fine and protect you mobile. It is a classic black so it fits perfectly with my black mobile. The buttons can be a bit hard to press but it is only at the beginning. You just have to get used to it. It may add a bit weight but nothing that you have to worry about. It is a very cheap product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysokker on 04/20/2013

I liked it alot, i think it fits very nicely. and i liked how it was matt and smooth on the back. It does what it is suppose to do, it protects my phone. the price was also very affordable the only thing would be the unfinished edges, but with a knife it was easy to fix and not really a problem. and maybe that it did take a while before i recived my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections