DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by zissou on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very nice material - Perfect phone fitting - Good price/quality product ------------------------------------ - Buen material - Se ajusta perfecto al telefono - Producto con buena relacion precio/calidadCons:- Physical buttons (volume/power) may be a little complicated... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by mayon0612 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Price (Preço) - Good protection for the phone (well, havent tested it so far but it seems solid) (Boa proteção para o celular - ainda não testei mas parece resistente)Cons:- Like everybody is saying the sides buttons becomes a little too h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by elemda on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Provides good protection and it fits perfectly with a good touch and for a good price, It's really cheap(1.83€).Cons:I ordered two of them and one arrived a llittle deformed in one side, but eventually returned to his being. Volumen and power buttos are covered... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cupoftea21 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It is everything that you need. So simple to use, looks very fine and protect you mobile. It is a classic black so it fits perfectly with my black mobile.Cons:The buttons can be a bit hard to press but it is only at the beginning. You just have to get used to it. It may ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sokker on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I liked it alot, i think it fits very nicely. and i liked how it was matt and smooth on the back. It does what it is suppose to do, it protects my phone. the price was also very affordableCons:the only thing would be the unfinished edges, but with a knife it wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by siksteen on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great protection, that's pretty much all you should be looking for here. I had my cell phone fall last week and nothing happened. It even protects the screen somehow.Cons:The side places for pressing buttons are kinda weird. They do work but doesn't feel like y... Read more

0 0
  • posted by giannisma on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:If it's not the best,it's ONE Of the best sillicone-plastic protective cases you can buy. It's cheap,durable,lightweight,beautiful,Has a good fitting and DX'S free delivery was fairly good(20 Days to greece incl Weekends)Cons:Nothing..All were Really perfect........ Read more

0 0
  • posted by jonas0010 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The product is great, excellent for my cellphone, good quality, without scratches, good presentation, good material, the protective pvc cover fit perfect on my cellCons:The shipment took to long, it took more than 60 days, but is comprensible, it came from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Grunf92 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this pvc case thinking for this price will be a really awfull product, but I was surprised. The quality of case cover is not the best, but it still holds up for more than five month usage.Cons:The case is not one of the beautiful ones, it has a shiny soft plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Igor05 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really fits very well. The back has a rubber touch, very confortable and soft. Seems to protect it very well (Sorry, didn't actually tested for it). It looks real pretty with the case on!Cons:The quality is not the best. Mine came with some barbs, that I will cut with some... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections