DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Gray
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycbois on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this case for my daughter's phone and I have to say for the price this is a great case. It looks great and it fits the Galaxy Ace S5830 perfectly and all buttons can be accessed easily. The matte finish on the back is also very nice. Very professional lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykutayakin on 06/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful product made with strong material, covers all phones back surface and the metal protective surface, protects phone from dropping, scratching etc... Cons:No much cons, only there are some burrs on the edges that I cleaned them with a knife. After that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygenesys on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cover is made of grey translucent and flexible PVC. It fits perfect and can be slipped on and off easily. All holes are well cut and at the right place. Mostly no sharp edges... The area of the outer edges is glossy and the backside of the cover is matt finished. Ve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections