DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Transparent White
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerikslot on 11/09/2013

It´s a great product and fits very good and therefore a good protection. Especcially when combined with a screenprotection foli. The hole for the earepiece is to small; nog a connector can't be put in totally. Good investment for the phone. . Scratches on the phone an diffused by the cas. So phone now looks very well. I am very happy with selecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliburo on 10/10/2013

Nice case with a perfect fit. Good translucent color, just white without any coloring. Backside is a little bit rough, which makes a good grip when holding in hands. Also works together with a screen protector foil. Buttons are also good to use, no problems with that none so far, works great in everyday use Makes the phone more resistant and a better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidTinnova on 07/10/2013

The price is your best virtue It is difficult to find this type of product in stores around since the phone is high end and very new. Seems a little fragile, not product robustness. The top has warped a little when I put the phone. It perfectly fits the dimensions of the cell. You could buy 100 units and sell them at double the price. All I've seen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagjov on 06/17/2013

This protective case for the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a very good quality case compared to the price. It came fairly quickly and I can say I love this product. It is a bit difficult to use the side buttons on the phone, as the cover although made from silicon it is a bit rigid. So you have to push extra strong to use the volume and power off/on button.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by427cobra on 05/16/2013

This cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace fits perfectly. It is has a soft material on the sides and harder PVC on the backside. The material is of good quality. All the neccessary slots are free for easy access, like SD-card and usb port None The cover is the same I ordered 1 year ago, with a different color, and has the same build quality. It will last a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavcap1 on 03/16/2013

It´s a very cool case for my Samsung Galaxy Ace. It looks very cool at the back of your phone, and it´s veary cheap (But it doesnt look cheap). It´s an excelent product. Easy to remove and clean. Very good plastic material, flexible and safe. Price is excellent! Seller shipped it very fast. It is also beautifull in a white Samsung Galaxy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasdgx on 01/21/2013

The product do what is suposed to be done. It's very simple of use, the cellphone gets a good extra protection against scratches and falls. The PVC case absorbs a enormous amount of impact in case of an accident. I do not have founded nothing bad abjout the product yet. If you are looking for a good Protective PVC case for Samsumg Galaxy Ace, its done!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterpulha on 01/21/2013

My wife has a galaxy ace so i bought this for her, se was very happy with it. It fits perfect, it has a good feeling, hard case. Nice trasparant color, so you can still see the white back of the galaxy ace. There are absolutely no cons of this product. Everythin is visible, the buttons and the camera on the back. Well, again it fits perfect, good choise.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Good protection, looks like absorbs blows without problems. Good price. Good quality, doesnt break in short time. Gets little yellow, or dont mantain the "natural" color with the time, not very yellow but little yellow. The cover on volume up and volume down. some corners can be little "rough" I have one of this product, and one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycbois on 11/18/2012

I got this case for my daughter's phone and I have to say for the price this is a great case. It looks great and it fits the Galaxy Ace S5830 perfectly and all buttons can be accessed easily. The matte finish on the back is also very nice. Very professional looking cover. This cover looks as good and performs as well as others available in retail stores ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections