DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypocsico on 12/11/2013

Exelente calidad y muy bonito ademas me llego al tiempo acordado y todo muy bien no tuve problema alguno con el articulo La verdad estoy satisfecho no tengo ninguna contra ante este articulo todo salio perfecto y el articulo me gusto mucho Todo perfecto confio mucho en dealxtreme y me gustaria segir ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRomanDani on 10/04/2013

The material is great in touch and it is very easy to put it on the phone as well as to remove it. color is very nice. Perfektní obal, je hezký.Quality is good and it looks like it's resistant on scratches. none, nothing, žádné, nesmrdí Nothing to complain for now. Maybe I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixdrz on 07/12/2013

Bueno, cuando lo pedi esperaba que el forro fuera totalmente desechable... es muy fuerte, el color no es como sale en fotos, es un azul rey muy bacano, la verdad es que estoy satisfecho con la compra que he hecho los botones quedan protegidos por el forro y eso es bueno, pero se hace dificil a veces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by427cobra on 05/16/2013

This cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace fits perfectly. It is has a soft material on the sides and harder PVC on the backside. The material is of good quality. All the neccessary slots are free for easy access, like SD-card and usb port. None The cover is the same I ordered 1 year ago, with a different color,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byilicrs on 04/08/2013

This protective PVC case cover fits like a charm on Samsung Galaxy Ace. Quality is good and it looks like it's resistant on scratches. Case is thin just enough on places where are the volume and power buttons, so it's easy enough to control. Nothing to complain for now. Maybe I would prefer it to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzuziakru on 04/06/2013

The material is great in touch and it is very easy to put it on the phone as well as to remove it If removed many times it doesn't stick as perfectly to the sides as just after the delivery. Because of the case the side button (to lock and turn on the device) is very hard to use...almost impossible to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiannisma on 03/28/2013

If it's not the best,it's ONE Of the best sillicone-plastic protective cases you can buy. It's cheap,durable,lightweight,beautiful,Has a good fitting and DX'S free delivery was fairly good(20 Days to greece incl Weekends) No all were awsome! If you want an affordable,durable and beautiful case to protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiannisma on 03/01/2013

If it's not the best,it's ONE Of the best sillicone-plastic protective cases you can buy. It's cheap,durable,lightweight,beautiful,Has a good fitting and DX'S free delivery was fairly good(20 Days to greece incl Weekends) Nothing..All were perfect............... If it's not the best,it's ONE Of the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotemt15 on 02/22/2013

------Excellent-------, very suitable for mobile device------- There are no disadvantages -----As said, There are no disadvantages---- no ------Perfect, ----Excellent quality,------ precise measurements of the device,--------- not biodegradable,-------- packaged correctly-----------------------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylianenobre on 12/23/2012

------ It is such a beautiful case; ------ I think the color (blue) is very cool; ------ It is such a useful case; ------ It protects your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 very well; ------ Fun to hold; ------ Its material (PVC) is very cool and protective. ------ It gets a little hard to press on a button. ... Read more

Back of the case Top of the case In the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections