DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Deep Pink
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjon_dealextreme on 05/24/2014

It fits perfectly the phone and offers very good protection. It has been very effectively protecting the phone in a couple of falls greater than 1 meter. The form holds well in time. After several months, it is still fitting very well. I also had the same model in clear and the color of my inner pocket left stains, that do not really go off. It makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysms76 on 10/06/2013

Price and quality are the best! Nice color, fits well. Protects good and masked damage on our 2 years old re-used smartphone. Looks brand new! Sometimes the screenlockbutton doesn't work, at the first time. I gets better, or you get used to it. Automaticly pushing the button 2-times! Good quality, well fitted, nice colours! Recycle old smartphones with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by427cobra on 05/16/2013

This cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace fits perfectly. It is has a soft material on the sides and harder PVC on the backside. The material is of good quality. All the neccessary slots are free for easy access, like SD-card and usb port None The cover is the same I ordered 1 year ago, with a different color, and has the same build quality. It will last a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydominiqueleus on 03/26/2013

very good case, especially considering its price. it is a very strong and stiff case. very smooth case, easy to slide into your pockets. easy to use the buttons but a little bit harder than without this case. but all the openings are in the right spot some unecessary plastic but that is very easy to remove with a knife Good product and good price. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEruvia on 11/30/2012

Protects the phone on all the margins, making it impossible to get any scratches and has a great grip, so it won't slip so easily. Easy acces to buttons, but it might require a little more force than without the case. It has some unecessary plastic but can be easily removed with a knife. It makes the phone a little too big. Dust and dirt tend to gather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOehoeboeroe on 11/01/2012

Fits just perfectly on Samsung galaxy Ace S5830 as also sold in Europe. Give more grip to your phone so it is less liky that it slips out of your hands. The PVC coloured case is a bit transparant, making it not transparant would give it a more appealing color (but hey! that is just an opinion) See the cons, make it non-transparant just to boost the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefon on 05/10/2012

Cheap, fits perfectly on my Galaxy Ace,It is easy to put on and easy to get it off again. Sits well on the phone does not slide off. Holes are correctly aligned. Some unecessary plastic but can be easily removed with a sharp knife. different color for my girls :) all the openings for speaker,camera,usb,earphones,micro,sd card perfectly aligned. Good ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections