DX » Community » Reviews » The Smallest Mini HD 720P 2.0M Pixel Digital Camera Camcorder
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrzejW on 08/01/2013

- Good video quality. - Acceptable image quality. - Small. - You can turn on/off the timestamp. - You can use it as PC camera. - Big video size - 6GB/hour. - Recording in a loop does not work properly. If the SD card is full, after every three minutes of recording, the camera stops for 30 seconds to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErik63 on 02/23/2013

Works good. Nice quality of video. Very small and light camera. the size makes it a nice gadget for on holidays. I used it on my rc plane to get a nice FPV view. The color is a bit weird. orange object really stands out. not good in dark areas. It needs a large Micro SD card because the video format ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byprostosergik on 06/30/2012

-- Small and light -- Easy to use -- Really good video quality, truly 720p. -- Battery is not bad, gives me about 40 minutes of video time -- Very Bad housing build quality. It was on rope on my neck, then I slightly hurt it by my hand and voila, have camera broken to 2 pieces. Camera button go away,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byalexgp on 04/26/2012

It's a very little camera, easy to carry everywhere. It makes very good video, that's what i was looking for. Photos are good if you have a good lighting. It has no LCD to see what you're shooting. It has only one button on the top, so it's confusing to start using it. The outer plastic material is very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylalaulouco on 12/07/2011

Excellent camera by the price. Videos have a good image quality. sharpen and easy of identify details. The cam is very small and light. Easy to put in anywhere. Is very simple of use. The built quality is good. come with various acessories. Have only a led to indicate the modes. maybe a simple lcd would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShpirt on 06/22/2011

- It's very small, but pretty funny looking, unlike other small or «spy» cams. - Video quality is surprisingly good. - Photo quality is not so good as video. - Doesn't work as webcam in linux - Doesn't operate while connected to pc (only file browsing but not video recording or photo making)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposeidon981 on 06/08/2011

-very small -720p recording = awesome -very slim and smooth -works like a charm -nothing -could have given a case....just to protect it...but not really a cone when i could where it over my neck could have given atleast 2gb memory but i got a 16gb...so yea no problems also having a case wouldn't hurt ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections