Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdoba on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very effective watch that serves as a time piece and at the same time a remote. Very easy to use and reset. The remote functions are also very easy to apply. Controls my Television at home without issues. It also comes in handy as an alarm and a reminder for tasks when... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypzaidan on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price they ask for it, it's a bargain. My reasons to like it are: 1) The design is beutiful; 2) Fits really well in my fist; 3) Very confy; 4) The remote control really works. I've tested the range for about 3 meters with no problem; 5) The interface i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytecsupro on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, i can control all tv's that i find, including samsung, lg and others. The manual is enough to teach you how to use it and set up. is working as described. Cons:can't find any right now OtherThoughts:i buy few more for my friends, that see this and want th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposner on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Awesome watch. You can turn ON/OFF televisions of LG, SONY, SAMSUNG,... There is a list of more than 100 enterprises. It is pretty straighfoward, I don't need to read the manual to start using it. If you are at the couch and too lazy to get up to search for the remote con... Read more

Large list of differente televisions that works The watch The watch in the wrist. Remote Controller watch :D
    3 0
  • posted bymigedu on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to use has good light the numbers that tell the time are great, it seems barbaric in every way more if it controls the TV / DVD is not my case because I came with LED failures but everything else well. Cons:As clock is fine, but the product failed because the L... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykudufia on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good-looking watch and appears to be worth much more than the cost. Build-quality is pretty good. easily so be gentle and taking out links to make it fit is a bit fiddly, but overall it defies its price. Watch is also a nice size Cons:Those with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheloy on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch is awasome! You can use it always when you need it. I use it voor jokes at my friends and when I am too lazy to get my TV-remote (hahaha). Cons:You can't use the remote when you are far away of the TV. You have to stay close. You only can chanche ch... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjeroentje1212 on 02/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:working great. nice for joking. work for 5 meters or so. nice touch. Cons:not so very large connection. just 5 meters. OtherThoughts:nice thing. buy it. it's cheap. Bottomline:nice thing Read more

2 0
  • posted byitzikd1 on 12/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a very cool watch since you can controlle your t.v and dvd threw it. it has an auto scan which you leave you watch scanning automaticly for the right freqency which is really cool. its a strong watch i have it over 5 month and still works well. it says its... Read more

1 1
  • posted byRhomenig on 09/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good watch it has all the main functions like alarm clock and timer. - touch screen is convinient. - touch screen is really sensitive - easy to use. - it woks with a lot of tvs and dvds. - the light shines strong. - it's not so expansive. Cons:- design is not so good... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections