Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgsubr on 08/29/2014

Por enquanto to adorando o relógio,cumpre o que promete,consigo ligar e desligar varias tv,aumentar volume,trocar de canal.Bom relógio,bonito,apenas a pulseira parece um pouco fraca,mas o resto e beleza,o touch responde bem e é preciso.Bem satisfeito. Read more

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0
  • posted byEdoba on 04/25/2014

A very effective watch that serves as a time piece and at the same time a remote. Very easy to use and reset. The remote functions are also very easy to apply. Controls my Television at home without issues. It also comes in handy as an alarm and a reminder for tasks when the phone is not with me. The touch screen functions properly without having to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypzaidan on 04/09/2014

For the price they ask for it, it's a bargain. My reasons to like it are: 1) The design is beutiful; 2) Fits really well in my fist; 3) Very confy; 4) The remote control really works. I've tested the range for about 3 meters with no problem; 5) The interface is easy to understand; 6) The auto mode really works; 7) The screen is clear and visible. 8)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEricrv on 03/09/2014

No need of instructions, very easy to use, looks nice and works very well, the screen is sensitive enough and the light really shines. The bracelet doesn't look durable but it can be replaced for a better one for a couple of dollars. I'm happy with this product, it cool, cheap and useful. No need of instructions, very easy to use, looks nice and works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGazgonza on 01/16/2014

esta muy bueno es innovador y es muy divertido para los chicos. es especial para realizar bromas y maneja tanto tv como DVD. es sumamente facil de programar y se puede gurdar los codigos de cada aparato programado ya que el reloj de un codigo numérico en pantalla. la unica desventaja que se puede mencionar es que es tactil resistivo en lugar de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseasierra on 01/10/2014

barato, cumple las espectativas, calidad aceptable, muy completo como reloj digital, con calendario completo (incluido el año) visible de una vez en la pantalla. La alarma suena muy bien y el cronógrafo con centésimas de segundo tiene un buen rango. no impermeable, pantalla tactil que requiere paciencia. A veces se sintonizan mal los ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecsupro on 12/03/2013

great product, i can control all tv's that i find, including samsung, lg and others. The manual is enough to teach you how to use it and set up. is working as described. can't find any right now i buy few more for my friends, that see this and want them too. great product, i can control all tv's that i find, including samsung, lg and others. The manual ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalibric on 10/27/2013

his watch is awasome! You can use it always when you need it. I use it voor jokes at my friends and when I am too lazy to get my TV-remote .good watch it has all the main functions like alarm clock and timer. - touch screen is convinient. - touch screen is really sensitive - easy to use. - it woks with a lot of tvs and dvds. - the light shines strong.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychatino82 on 10/02/2013

Excellent presentation, superb screen lighting works perfectly and very good screen. Excellent relation quality - price. Reception time has been acceptable, just slow in coming two weeks. The instructions are in Chinese only, without the possibility of another language, in my case the Spanish. Nor has pencil touch, that would be very useful for people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremigi on 09/10/2013

It works perfectly, is pretty, you can control your tv and vcr, y tried with LG and SONY and it worked fine. I liked that it has the name of the day, and it is very intuituve. It has alarm, day of the week, cronometer and the tv-vcr control. Button size is a little small. The connection is not so large, just 5 meters. I liked so much to receive this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections