DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Roller Coaster Model Kit Educational Toy
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartinKoopt on 12/06/2012

What can you say about it: just fun to watch this thing going on and on and on (etc) If you buy two you can put them together (takes some skills) and make it even higher. Does not need batteries (of course) Just fun to see that this little thing is already working hard when you wake up! Absolutely useless :-)) But aren't almost all funny things useless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCakeladooth on 10/01/2012

Great toy, easy to use and assemble. It works fine and it is really fun to watch!! The kids in my classroom love it during energy lessons! It takes no time to assemble and the instructions are easy to understand, even if you are not good in english. Plastic a little bit weak, but I was able to assemble and disassemble a few times without any damages.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWildWeed on 06/23/2012

Is none. The only Pro. is I get to warn others not to purchase this item. This roller coaster is made of cheap acrylic, it arrived with stress fractures, probably from the casting process. The acrylic parts are so brittle assembling the tracks will result in cracking the parts. The fit and finish is so poor, none of the parts fit. I broke so many pieces ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDealMF on 06/08/2011

This thing is fun and works great, even on mild cloudy days it will operate just fine. When sun comes through its run really fast, sometimes the balls fall off the rails because of the speed hahah. Best of this thing, there is no battery. Assembly take no time. It comes with instruction in English. Beside this, it's just like on the DX pictures. -PVC ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections