DX » Community » Reviews » NP-BN1 Compatible 3.6V 630mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony DSC-TX7C/DSC-TX5/DSC-W390 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantoniomira on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks nice and starting woriking like the original one. Even in addition to the original provided the %charge remaining that the original didn´t do. Cons:No cons, up to near one year later it started to fail without almost use. After installing it in the charger in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwards100 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery is great to have as a backup battery for a Sony digital camera. The battery life seems as good as, if not better than, genuine Sony batteries. Worth buying as a backup. Cons:My Sony DSC-TX10 camera occasionally (one in fifty times) says that the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarmil on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good and reliable package; quick and efficient shipment. The battery pack is easy to use. It is compatible for my SONY DSC-WX100 camera. The payment is made easy. Cons:It is better to include a small instruction how to recharge the battery for longer battery life. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghentiaan on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Dimensions: like the original Sony. Build quality almost like the original Sony. Capacity: cannot measure any difference (around 610 mAh), charging and discharging time and current: in practice you will not notice any difference between this one and the origin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumanDP on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Used in my Sony TX10 Excellent capacity Fit perfectly No problems what so ever Cons:None I can think of, could be a bit cheaper but the price is actually not too bad considering the quality OtherThoughts:Charged and discharged both my original Sony battery and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections