DX » Community » Reviews » NP-BN1 Compatible 3.6V 630mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony DSC-TX7C/DSC-TX5/DSC-W390 + More
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantoniomira on 07/26/2013

It looks nice and starting woriking like the original one. Even in addition to the original provided the %charge remaining that the original didn´t do. No cons, up to near one year later it started to fail without almost use. After installing it in the charger in about 5 min started flashing meaning that it´s not charging because there´s a problem with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwards100 on 07/18/2012

This battery is great to have as a backup battery for a Sony digital camera. The battery life seems as good as, if not better than, genuine Sony batteries. Worth buying as a backup. My Sony DSC-TX10 camera occasionally (one in fifty times) says that the battery is not a genuine battery and refuses to turn on. Purchased for my Sony DSC-TX10 camera. That ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarmil on 06/29/2012

Good and reliable package; quick and efficient shipment. The battery pack is easy to use. It is compatible for my SONY DSC-WX100 camera. The payment is made easy. It is better to include a small instruction how to recharge the battery for longer battery life. It was my first order here in the site Deal Extreme. I am happy finding such a site for on-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghentiaan on 09/15/2011

Dimensions: like the original Sony. Build quality almost like the original Sony. Capacity: cannot measure any difference (around 610 mAh), charging and discharging time and current: in practice you will not notice any difference between this one and the original. Yes, it's true: NO cons ! There is only one problem ...... : reviews under 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHumanDP on 06/19/2011

Used in my Sony TX10 Excellent capacity Fit perfectly No problems what so ever None I can think of, could be a bit cheaper but the price is actually not too bad considering the quality Charged and discharged both my original Sony battery and this one with my Lipo charger. The original Sony is only about a month older than this one. Both charged at 0... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections