DX » Community » Reviews » FW50 Compatible 7.2V 1020mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony NEX-5C/NEX-3CV/A55/A33
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

It fits and works great with my sony nex 5r. It is a lot cheaper than original sony battery and I can take the same amount of pictures with this battery as I can do with the original one. It charges in the same amount of time as original. It even looks like original. It could be even cheaper. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeMadHatter on 01/07/2014

Very good quality - have used it quite a few times now (have had for well over a year) and still seems to be holding charge better than the other battery I have (also not original) Fits perfectly into slot. None that I've noticed Pretty sure there were other batteries being advertised for cheaper - but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrWilde on 11/09/2013

Good construction and finish, as good as the original. Tested with two cameras, the NEX-C3 and Alpha A3000 - worked great! Lasts a little less than the original. As with the original shot 400 photos, do this with something close to 300. The camera does not display correctly in brand control percentage,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTagii on 08/26/2013

This battery is just as good a genuine battery, but a lot cheaper. Loses it's charge in a month even if it is out of the camera. Does not work at all in -20 centigrade temperature (in Finland). Even fully charged battery becomes drained in 5minutes of operation time. But I don't hold these cons against ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygsagrich on 07/27/2013

the accumulator for Sony cameras. capacity same, the price is lower. The accumulator on weight same as original Sony. The sizes completely correspond to the original accumulator. The first time in the Charger was loaded about 3 hours. By my experience, upon purchase not the original accumulator it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrbec on 07/18/2013

The battery came delivered in good packaging and the build quality seems great (I have not taken it apart so I cannot speak for how it looks on the inside). The plastic feels rugged. It lasts as long as the original NP-FW50, both at around 10 cycles. The weight is very close or equal. The rated capacity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenescuoana on 03/25/2013

I recently just purchased a Sony A33 and have been wanting a second battery to have just in case ever since. I looked up online for Sony batteries and was unimpressed with the over 80$ prices so I decided to come to DX and found exactly what I was looking for at a fraction of the price. No problems when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byparavin on 03/01/2013

Good price. Quality of the product is on the same level as original sony battery. Retail packaging is BETTER than original sony packaging (but this is not the most important part :) Working in my Nex-5 and Nex-6. Can be charged in original sony wall charger. I do not test this battery in internal Nex-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadeelisyours on 12/29/2012

Very good packing, looks almost like original from SONY, (Maybe a little better than original SONY packing) inserted in SONY NEX 5N camera, and it worked. Camera turns ON and shows the Battery Capacity as well. battery is charging in Original SONY NEX 5N charger as normal. I have not tested it fully ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVMolchun on 10/26/2012

The case is made even better than the original. In the hands of a pleasure to hold. Works just fine. Determined by the camera Sony NEX-5N and shows balance capacity. Charging the original battery charger. The battery pack has a charge of about 70% capacity. This is good, because the lithium-ion batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections