DX » Community » Reviews » FW50 Compatible 7.2V 1020mAh Replacement Battery Pack for Sony NEX-5C/NEX-3CV/A55/A33
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenescuoana on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I recently just purchased a Sony A33 and have been wanting a second battery to have just in case ever since. I looked up online for Sony batteries and was unimpressed with the over 80$ prices so I decided to come to DX and found exactly what I was looking for at a fract... Read more

1 0
  • posted byparavin on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Quality of the product is on the same level as original sony battery. Retail packaging is BETTER than original sony packaging (but this is not the most important part :) Working in my Nex-5 and Nex-6. Can be charged in original sony wall charger. I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadeelisyours on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good packing, looks almost like original from SONY, (Maybe a little better than original SONY packing) inserted in SONY NEX 5N camera, and it worked. Camera turns ON and shows the Battery Capacity as well. battery is charging in Original SONY NEX 5N charger as normal... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVMolchun on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case is made even better than the original. In the hands of a pleasure to hold. Works just fine. Determined by the camera Sony NEX-5N and shows balance capacity. Charging the original battery charger. The battery pack has a charge of about 70% capacity. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMauricioKatayam on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good capacity, similar to original; - Can be charged in original charger; - 100% compatible with Sony Nex hardware; - Very good build quality; - Good package; - The camera software shows exactly the charge level; Cons:No cons so far; It´s just perfect.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhbijl on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the prize very good product. The original batteries are very expensive. It fits fine in the camera. I own the Sony Alpha 55. It lasts long enough when in use. Loading time same as long as the original batteries. Cons:I have no cons. Considering the price and the qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilan48 on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compatible with my NEX-7 camera with 1.0 firmware. Charging with original charger. Capacity like original. After several months of use still has the same characteristics as new. Excellent physical performance, as the original Sony battery. as good as the OEM b... Read more

NEX-7 & battery
    0 0
  • posted byjosemanuel on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At a lower price, performance is only slightly lower than original, 96% in my tests. The battery weights as the original, not like others sold even here in dealextreme, and it lasts the same; others cheaper last halve. Cons:Sometimes the charge reading that th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byocorsario on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, very useful to pros photografers wich needs long durations shoots or film. Good Price and good quality. I dont need buy original no more... Cons:No cons it all. Only observation: DX take a litlle more time to send than normal. OtherThoughts:Repla... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLGrey on 05/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Compatible with my NEX-5N camera with 1.01 firmware. - Much cheaper than original. - Charging with original charger. - Good capacity, like original. Cons:None for me. OtherThoughts:Image stabilizer, follow focus, face recognition, flashlight - all these features eat b... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections