DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Samsung B6520/B7300 + More
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I didn't have much time to evaluate the product but seems very nice, it is not discharging to fast, it seems better than my original one, wich already has 3 years but since it was original i though it would be better. Cons:The con for me seems to be the construc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRPizarroP on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap Perfect compatibility with my Samsung i5800 Quality looks good Good packing The same capacity of the original battery Marked as gift, no taxes paids Cons:Very high delivery time, but mainly because very poor Correos de Chile service quality OtherThoughts:The origina... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximiliaan on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The DX battery fits perfectly in my samsung phone the omnia 7. I bought the battery because so i can replace the battery in the phone when the battery is nearly empty. This way you can discharge the battery almost completely, not when it is still half full. This way you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsanchez1 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The battery life is the expected (Similar to the original batteries). -The quality of the product seems very good. -No compatibility problems. Cons:-No cons about the battery, it works fine. OtherThoughts:I have used it for a couple of weeks and the battery l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanvangent on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Good capacity, the battery is long lasting, much butter than my original Samsung battery after 1 year of use. After noticing how good this aftermarket battery is, I ordered 3 more batteries (smartphone girlfriend, father,. friend). A good battery for a very low p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvama on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Much cheaper than the original one -Arrived very soon since i ordered -Lasts for a long time when it's completely charged -Fits perfectly in my Samsung GT S-8530 Cons:No cons at all, totally recommende as far as i know. it could be a little cheaper, but the p... Read more

package closed package opened
    0 0
  • posted bygrjvirtual on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price. - In my country it's is difficult to find with a reasonable price. - Fits perfect on Omnia i8910, better than the original - lasts about a day with a good use of the phone, if you use it less it can last about 1,5 day Cons:- maybe it' is not 1400... Read more

Parte de cima Parte de baixo
    0 0
  • posted bymmthabet on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dirt cheap Long battery life (lasts min 3 days) used in my omnia HD phone (though it fits in other samsung models as well) good packaging Cons:non so far though the shipping took sometime, but this is not the problem of the manufacturer, mostly its due the che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprotomank on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Better duration than my original battery on my i5800L. Fits better (less loose) on the slot than the original. Good build quality. Cons:None I can think of, I'm actually planning to buy a second one for backup. OtherThoughts:My old, original, battery was dying... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuizDR on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap baterry! In my country, we can only find this one for at least 5x this price! Very hard do find, so, here it is! If you have an old cel as I do, you'll need this baterry.. fits well in my cell (Galaxy 3). I thought I would have some trouble with it,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections