DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1400mAh Rechargeable Battery for Samsung B6520/B7300 + More
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflex2002 on 03/25/2014

My Samsung i5700 phone is working with this battery even more than one week without charging the phone. Charging process is fast. I cannot find any cons for now. It is just working properly. I'm using this battery with my Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 and its working fine in comparison with other batteries. When I'm using phone only for calling battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

I didn't have much time to evaluate the product but seems very nice, it is not discharging to fast, it seems better than my original one, wich already has 3 years but since it was original i though it would be better. The con for me seems to be the construction that this have, it seems very plastic, and not very strong. I can't add anything more, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRPizarroP on 06/04/2013

Cheap Perfect compatibility with my Samsung i5800 Quality looks good Good packing The same capacity of the original battery Marked as gift, no taxes paids Very high delivery time, but mainly because very poor Correos de Chile service quality The original battery of my Sangung i5800 died, and in Chile I could not find the replacement battery. That make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaximiliaan on 05/20/2013

The DX battery fits perfectly in my samsung phone the omnia 7. I bought the battery because so i can replace the battery in the phone when the battery is nearly empty. This way you can discharge the battery almost completely, not when it is still half full. This way you bateries last longer. And you always have a backup battery with you. I bought the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsanchez1 on 01/16/2013

-The battery life is the expected (Similar to the original batteries). -The quality of the product seems very good. -No compatibility problems. -No cons about the battery, it works fine. I have used it for a couple of weeks and the battery life is similar to the original one when it worked fine. I will not say how many hours it last because it depends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanvangent on 01/02/2013

Cheap! Good capacity, the battery is long lasting, much butter than my original Samsung battery after 1 year of use. After noticing how good this aftermarket battery is, I ordered 3 more batteries (smartphone girlfriend, father,. friend). A good battery for a very low price. Also the shipping was OK. No clearance costs, firmly packed in bubble wrap,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvama on 12/29/2012

-Much cheaper than the original one -Arrived very soon since i ordered -Lasts for a long time when it's completely charged -Fits perfectly in my Samsung GT S-8530 No cons at all, totally recommende as far as i know. it could be a little cheaper, but the price is payable My original battery started lasting just 3 days from the time it's completely charged ... Read more

package closed package opened
    0 0
  • posted bygrjvirtual on 12/18/2012

- Good price. - In my country it's is difficult to find with a reasonable price. - Fits perfect on Omnia i8910, better than the original - lasts about a day with a good use of the phone, if you use it less it can last about 1,5 day - maybe it' is not 1400mAh but I bought 2 of them because smartphones drain so much battery I would buy it again! Eu gostei ... Read more

Parte de cima Parte de baixo
    0 0
  • posted bymmthabet on 11/11/2012

Dirt cheap Long battery life (lasts min 3 days) used in my omnia HD phone (though it fits in other samsung models as well) good packaging non so far though the shipping took sometime, but this is not the problem of the manufacturer, mostly its due the cheap shipping and custom issues. would have preferred a lithium ion battery, but to be honest this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprotomank on 10/16/2012

Better duration than my original battery on my i5800L. Fits better (less loose) on the slot than the original. Good build quality. None I can think of, I'm actually planning to buy a second one for backup. My old, original, battery was dying, and I tought it was a good idea to try a non-original one. What was my surprise when this one held power MUCH ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections